NGD: New car

mayfly said:
Volitions Advocate said:
wtf. lol on my screen is plain as day, a SAAB. weird.

Don't mock the boxy little european cars.:p  To this day my favorite cars are Volvos, Saabs and those older BMW's.

EDIT: look at the windshield. imagine being in that thing, its like driving a spaceship. serious! *nod*

Having owned a late 80's 900S for 10 years, I feel your pain.

Now I'm with Dangerous - VW all the way!!
:icon_thumright:......I miss my Bug.... :sad1:

texicus said:
Man, I love those GT-Rs.  And I thought I was cool for going to look at a Ford Flex...

I have to post a picture of my bike just to see the reaction hehe...
Picture002-1.jpg

The dual round headlights makes it look like a Gixxer from the 80's that I once rode.  Nice oldschool look!  :headbang:

Betya that that one's faster though.  Probably goes around corners better too.

mayfly said:
texicus said:
Man, I love those GT-Rs.  And I thought I was cool for going to look at a Ford Flex...

Picture002-1.jpg

The dual round headlights makes it look like a Gixxer from the 80's that I once rode.  Nice oldschool look!  :headbang:

That is a Gixxer from the late 80's early 90's...... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
mayfly said:
texicus said:

Picture002-1.jpg

That is a Gixxer from the late 80's early 90's...... :icon_biggrin:

:doh:

That's almost as bad as VA's SAAB screwup    :icon_thumright:

Max said:
I think Doug wins the Coolness factor there.
I also have a 2006 R6 Anneversary edition, the one next to my Red on. The matching one on the end is my little brother's...... :icon_biggrin:
PIC-0035-1.jpg

Damn nice bikes man.  The R6s are some of the nicest bikes out there for my money...unfortunately I'm chubby and look like hell on one.  I've been thinking of looking at the 08 gixxer 750...the black and orange one...oooooh damn.  Actually I might have a line on an anniversary edition R1...hmmmm.

oh and my latest VW....

http://www.flowvolkswagengso.com/common/StaticPages/2009-volkswagen-cc-newspage.png

ocguy106 said:
Gotta love VW's here is mine....it is a 2002 mexican "summer edition"

100_3149.jpg
Duuuude, you rock.... :icon_thumright:  How the hell did you get a Mexico built bug into the US? :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
ocguy106 said:
Gotta love VW's here is mine....it is a 2002 mexican "summer edition"

100_3149.jpg
Duuuude, you rock.... :icon_thumright:  How the hell did you get a Mexico built bug into the US? :dontknow:

My ex is from Ensenada so I bought it brand new for $7800!!!! I got about another 8k into it, added a narrowed and adjustable beam, leather interior and all power doors and windows tons of fun stuff. had no problems driving back and forth across the border...once the mexican registration expired I swaped the vin's with another pan I had so it is registered as a 64'. not the most legal thing in the world but no one is getting hurt over it, and yes it is fully insured. now I am looking for 54 or older, that will be alot of fun.

I love how when left to its own devices, the topic changed from my new car to bugs and bikes.  :laughing7:

This thing is scary fast.  :icon_scratch:

Let's see...aftermarket downpipes and midpipes and exhaust, then add a Cobb AccessPort....hmmm, goes from 480 hp at the crank to 600 at the wheels.  Yeeee haaw!

DocNrock said:
I love how when left to its own devices, the topic changed from my new car to bugs and bikes.   :laughing7:

This thing is scary fast.   :icon_scratch:

Let's see...aftermarket downpipes and midpipes and exhaust, then add a Cobb AccessPort....hmmm, goes from 480 hp at the crank to 600 at the wheels.  Yeeee haaw!
Hehehe......You got highjacked.....
sterb144.gif

:eek:

After a few more days behind the wheel, not as scary, but still an "E-ticket ride."  :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
After a few more days behind the wheel, not as scary, but still an "E-ticket ride."   :laughing7:
I'm sure there's a "ticket" out there for ya somewhere.... :laughing7:

Back