NGD: New car

This is my badass car:
Saab-900_Turbo_16S_1984_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

1984 SAAB 900..  just mine is without the fancy spaced aged hubcaps... and without the newness....  aaaand without the turbo.. and spoiler :(

Volitions Advocate said:
This is my badass car:
Saab-900_Turbo_16S_1984_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

1984 SAAB 900..  just mine is without the fancy spaced aged hubcaps... and without the newness....  aaaand without the turbo.. and spoiler :(
Uhhhhmmmmm, I hate to tell you this, but that's not a Saab.... :icon_scratch:

Volitions Advocate said:
Its not ? what is it then? Mine says Saab on it. and all the stickers under the hood are in swedish.. what else could it be?
The picture you posted is of a Corvette..... :laughing7:

I've had 4 cars in my short driving career, 2 of which were "sports" I had a lexus SC400 that I wrecked, an 88 Formula firebird, with an LS1 and 350 turbo in it, it was black, it was the Knightrider car... sold that.. had a 94 dodge dakota 4x4 with a 318 under the hood, it was fast and off roady.. drove it into a lake.. and now I drive a 97 F150 that I don't care for, but it gets me from A to B.
:icon_jokercolor:

Wana's made a guitar said:
DangerousR6 said:
Volitions Advocate said:
Its not ? what is it then? Mine says Saab on it. and all the stickers under the hood are in swedish.. what else could it be?
saab-900-turbo-16s-aero_1984.jpg

There you go.  :icon_biggrin:

... very... uhhh.... sporty....  :icon_jokercolor:

smavridis said:
Wana's made a guitar said:
DangerousR6 said:
Volitions Advocate said:
There you go.  :icon_biggrin:

... very... uhhh.... sporty....  :icon_jokercolor:
Well, there is a turbo.  :icon_jokercolor:

wtf. lol on my screen is plain as day, a SAAB. weird.

Don't mock the boxy little european cars.:p  To this day my favorite cars are Volvos, Saabs and those older BMW's.

EDIT: look at the windshield. imagine being in that thing, its like driving a spaceship. serious! *nod*

Here's my ride.

Runs on grease, exhaust is pretty nasty, suspension is very stiff...  But it's an off-road machine, and will fit into places most vehicles can't.  You can really feel the wind through your hair too...

:icon_jokercolor:

Bike is the only way to go IMO. But that part about nasty exhaust sounded scary!  :icon_biggrin:

Volitions Advocate said:

Don't mock the boxy little european cars.:p  To this day my favorite cars are Volvos, Saabs and those older BMW's.

EDIT: look at the windshield. imagine being in that thing, its like driving a spaceship. serious! *nod*
They have hotlinking disabled.  But, you have the image cached so you can still see it. :sad1:

If people go to this page (cut and paste it)  and then refresh this forum page, youll see it.
http://img2.netcarshow.com/Saab-900_Turbo_16S_1984_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Man, I love those GT-Rs.  And I thought I was cool for going to look at a Ford Flex...

I have to post a picture of my bike just to see the reaction hehe...
Picture002-1.jpg

Volitions Advocate said:

Having owned a late 80's 900S for 10 years, I feel your pain.

Now I'm with Dangerous - VW all the way!!

Back