My Tele Project

NonsenseTele said:
The pickguard will be ok with the pickups and the pickups will also be compatible with humbucker route, no need to fear... but you will need screws

The jack must be stereo (said on EMG site) don't know why  :)

It's a stereo jack because the third prong is connected to one pole of the battery.  Plugging and unplugging the mono cable is what turns the system on and off so the battery doesn't run down.  Plugging it in closes the circuit, unplugging opens the circuit.  Also, a ground wire to the strings isn't necessary with EMGs, and they say sheilding the body cavity isn't necessary either.

web.jpg

web.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Just a little tip for those of you that have bought plates from me where there has been a lot of machining done such as this one.
2708977196_64b035910e.jpg

Or like this one.
2384273216_e89d62aa0f.jpg

To keep from having any issues with some possible surface rust occuring, you can use some clear drying epoxy to fill it in. I took the plate that I made for that jackass that was whinning I didn't get it right, cleaned it with alcohol. Then filled in the machined area with some Devcon 5 min epoxy. It set up real nice and is crystal clear, no shrinkage around the edges and is smooth as glass. And now worries about any rusting or oxidation.. :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
I'm also trying some super glue on another misfit neck plate to see how that works. Was a great deal easier to apply having the little nozzle tip on it... :rock-on:

NonsenseTele said:
Nice indeed!

Have you seen the post of Doung about finishing the plate with epoxy or super-glue?
Nonsense, my name is spelled DOUG, not DOUNG... :laughing11:

The epoxy seems to be the best, the super glue I used turned milky white. So if you were to try the super glue I'd make sure I got some that dries clear.. :rock-on:

Let's just use a compromise that benefits nobody!

It is now "Dung".

Crap, it's "crap."

And this is why politics doesn't work!

Uhhhhhh, Nononsense, no offense intended here, but I don't think I have ever seen something with hot girls in it that is quite as gay as that was.

guitlouie said:
Uhhhhhh, Nononsense, no offense intended here, but I don't think I have ever seen something with hot girls in it that is quite as gay as that was.

Perhaps it was TechnoTele?  :icon_jokercolor:

I don't think it's gay, it's just ABSOLUTELY funny... It's a video that you cannot take serious as even the 'singer' don't take it serious, probably was a joke between friends that somehow grow and went to "musical side"  :laughing7:

Was just to make a joke on Doug!  :toothy12:

NonsenseTele said:
I don't think it's gay, it's just ABSOLUTELY funny... It's a video that you cannot take serious as even the 'singer' don't take it serious, probably was a joke between friends that somehow grow and went to "musical side"  :laughing7:

Was just to make a joke on Doug!  :toothy12:
:icon_biggrin:

Interesting project, looking forward to seeing this finished.  :icon_jokercolor:

019.gif
Nonsense you crack me up.......Never watched the vid the first time, it is pretty gay, but the girls are ....HOT...
teu42.gif

DangerousR6 said:
019.gif
Nonsense you crack me up.......Never watched the vid the first time, it is pretty gay, but the girls are ....HOT...
teu42.gif

C'mon, sense of humor! Is it in fault there? Every guy here in brazil who watch this movie laugh untill almost pee in the pants!  :dontknow:

Well i have finally finished my project.
A lot of hard work but i am pleased with the outcome.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

here was the original design i made before i started the project
testhq3.jpg

Back