my order status changed to "captured"

Roadrogue

Late today my order for a custom neck went from "pending" to "captured". Does anyone know what this means? It's Friday afternoon so I can't call or email until Monday, so hopefully somebody here can enlighten me. Thanks.

If you are close to the end of the quoted time frame, just give customer service a call.

I called at 10 weeks on an 8 to 10 quote and was told it was close to shipping. The rep said if I didn't get a notification by Monday to call back.

I got the notification on Monday, and got my parts a week later.

They seem to be really good about the whole process, as always.

Warmoth has a special duo of employees at the production facility they affectionately refer to as "The Posse". When customer service figures you have waited long enough, they send them out to track down and capture your order from the end of the line. The posse does this on a regular basis and I have heard it ain't always easy!

So I just happened to log in today and checked and my order now says "captured" vs pending (was pending yesterday). And when I actually open up the order, each piece says "1 Ordered, 1 Shipped" though I haven't received any shipping notification emails. So I'm thinking that should happen pretty quick, and hopefully my body and neck are on the way!!!

Update: A bit more digging and the tracking number is on the website as well, so looks like a October 11 delivery date ;)
:)

Last edited:
Back