My latest Strat project.

Dr Zoidberg said:
JamesL said:
Seeing your amazing art, I'm kind of curious as to what you do for a living...  :sad:

Im an electrician.  :sad1:
You're in the wrong line of work.  I agree it pays the bills, but you should look into a side job that uses those mad skills.  :rock-on:

Dr. Z. What can I say but........ :headbang1:

I'm not a Futurama fan, but that is seriously cool.......... :icon_thumright:

I "KNOW" that if you decide to take this to the next step . . . like here, orders for your artwork on Warmoth builds will SKYROCKET!

what other animated artwork can you do... we ALL wait with anticipation at your answer!

thank you for being on the side of modest. you have an audience here, I do believe.

and can you do Doh'mer Stimpston ? :laughing7:

Sorry for delay with the pics, work has been hectic and today when I have time to take some pics my camera decides to play up as all the pics have the colours washed out, the actual colours pop much more than the photos show. You can just about make out the 'Bender neckplate' .I'll be changing the pickups to Bare Knuckle Mules in the new year year as I don't like the 59 Seymours, I didn't think these pick ups would work in this body as I orginally bought them for a Gibson.

picture001li7.jpg

picture079jm3.jpg

picture078le7.jpg

picture087xd2.jpg

picture005lw0.jpg

Dude, that turned out incredible!

What's next?  A Family Guy Les Paul (for the Seymour '59s)?  An LP would be fat, like Peter.  Giggety Giggety.  :icon_thumright:

NonsenseTele said:
I think I saw it out to sell on a british website? Am I mad?  :icon_scratch:

Which question do you want answered first???

:icon_biggrin:

Excellent artwork Dr.

Man, I hope you are keeping it. That's one party animal.

Back