My latest Strat project.

I thought you all ment Eddie of Iron Maiden  :headbang: , my daughter wouldn't see the appeal of EVH.

Front update. Will post some sketches of the neck tomorrow and the rear, already planning a Simpsons Telecaster to match.

dscn3488ye6.jpg

dscn3488ye6.jpg

dscn3489jj7.jpg

dscn3494xb5.jpg

That's really cool.  My bass player is a painter and interior designer.  I think you've inspired her to paint up a new bass for herself.

That guitar is one INCREDIBLE piece of art!  :kewlpics: Did you do the ship on the back?

Here's some more pics, i've been really busy. The body will be nitro'd by the weekend and then it's just a case of waiting.

Heres the pickup rings [which match artwork on body]

dscn3508dc3.jpg

dscn3513jo8.jpg

The back.

backfinallu3.jpg

I've gone with an engraved black neckplate with Bender on it, but I can't work out how to upload a pic.

Dr Zoidberg said:

Hmm. Im like the biggest Futurama fan around, I dont care If kids listen to it, im 24 and cant survive 2-3 days without cartoons  :icon_thumright:.

OMG this must be the nicest artwork ever put on a guitar. Send that to Jackson or Esp custom shop, you might get a full-time job as a guitar artist lol!

Congrats !  :hello2:

Very nice!  It reminds me of a friend back in high school that had the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles painted on a strat...which he dubbed the Turtlecaster.  Another had the punisher painted on it.  Great job!

George555 said:
Very nice!  It reminds me of a friend back in high school that had the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles painted on a strat...which he dubbed the Turtlecaster.  Another had the punisher painted on it.  Great job!

Was he into Anthrax?

turtlesxtrr.jpg

30U-13399_body-front.jpg

Back