My Flame LP

shanejw

Got my LP about a month or so ago.  Mostly done, will update when I get her finished.

Beautiful guitar. How much does your very serious looking assistant/trainee get per hour?

The neck is rosewood with a Brazillian Rosewood board.  Yeah, Bradyn works pretty cheap.  It's his birthstone color and the guitar will be his someday..when I'm done with it: )

shanejw said:
The neck is rosewood with a Brazillian Rosewood board.  Yeah, Bradyn works pretty cheap.  It's his birthstone color and the guitar will be his someday..when I'm done with it: )
I'm getting a all rosewood neck, When it's all put together, tell me how it sounds.

real nice! I am not usually into blue guitars, but here that flame is just irresistible. Nice work. Kind of pickups?

Just GFS.  I wanted to give them a try.  Crunchy PAFs in the bridge and neck and a Dream 90 in the middle.

You have excellent taste, I liked your soloist also :icon_thumright:
I just completed a LP and I love how a carved body looks. If I had started with the LP I would have made more LP's but I have many already... :icon_smile:
The LP is very comfortable to play and because of the TOM bridge the tension feels like a Gibson despite having a 25.5 scale.

Very nice LP you got there Shane, I like the Pauls with the Tres Hombres... :icon_thumright:

Will be a very classy family heirloom.... :hello2:

shanejw said:
Just GFS.  I wanted to give them a try.  Crunchy PAFs in the bridge and neck and a Dream 90 in the middle.

Very cool, I'm looking forward to a review.

Wow, that's going to be one lucky kid.  A billion times better than my starter was.  :rock-on:

nice, very nice ... you are going with white pup mounts are'nt you? :cool01:

Back