My first warmoth

Rhubarbpastrychef

Hi all!! I've posted a couple of pics and updates but today I got my dream guitar back from the tech
First of all I will say the pics aren't great quality, iPad doesn't have a flash! But if I get some interest I'll do some in natural light
So here we go...

Neck
Not warmoth... But it was the starting point of my project
22 fret
One piece 5A flame maple
10" straight radius
Sperzel locking tuners
R4 1 11/16 locking nut

Body.  Showcase
  High grade quilt maple top stained tigers eye
One piece mahogany
Chambered construction
Contoured heel
Tobacco sunburst back

Everything else
  Floyd rose recessed
Volume and tone 500k pots
Tele 3 way
Dimarzio breed neck
Dimarzio air zone bridge
Floyd upgrades 35mm L shaped brass block
                      Brass claw
                      Noiseless springs
Was inspired by the suhr Guthrie govan and the Jackson pc1
What do we think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 18
it may be the lighting, but the pup selector switch screws look to be chrome whilst the rest of your hardware is hideous gold.

Yeh, they're gold, sorry
Not even a fan of gold really, but i'm happy. i considered antique copper for a bit but couldn't get some parts

That's a gorgeous piece of work! If it plays/sounds half as good as it looks, you've got a real winner there.

The Warmoth finishing crew never ceases to amaze me.  That's a brilliant combination with the tiger-eye on the front and tobacco burst on the back.  Color me jealous.

Scuffcakes said:
The Warmoth finishing crew never ceases to amaze me.  That's a brilliant combination with the tiger-eye on the front and tobacco burst on the back.  Color me jealous.

The tobacco burst is quite unique, it's almost like a maple syrup colour, nothing like the burst you'd find on a fender. It doesn't fade to black like you'd expect and because there is no binding it fades to almost the same colour as the tigers eye. It's like they've looked at the order and really thought about it. I love it everything about it, I've got a nice brown leather hard case with gold locks
Note there are no strap pegs, this guitar is just for me sitting on my sofa :laughing7:

Back