My first Warmoth strat!

Mattias Svensson

Ok, so I have ordered a 1-piece alder strat body and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. My first warmth build.

The body specs in:
1-piece alder body, banana pudding :)
contoured heel
single battery-pocket
american standard tremolo
s-s-s top-route etc

The neck specs:
modern vintage
maple/rosewood
21-frets
mother of pearl inlays
stainless steel 6115 frets
Tusq XL nut
vintage tint satin finish
drilled for shaller

Other parts I thought of:
Schaller mini locking tuners
kinsman woodstock plus pickups with K9
graph tech piezo system
Thinking of callaham tremolo block
White pickguard, 8 screws

what do you guys think? :)

Sounds nice!
Banana Pudding? Is that the color?

The Schaller mini locking tuners are not staggered, just to keep in mind.
I have no idea what the Kinsman pickups are, but I'll learn it now  :icon_biggrin:

Can't await to hear it. Hope you can hang on till they get delivered ;)
My first one is almost finished.

yeah that's the color :)

The schallers isn't staggered but what I've heard they're as low as they can get, and thats what you want. there's no point for them to be staggered if they're allready as low as they can get, right?

The parts will arrive late mars i think!

reery said:
Sounds nice!
Banana Pudding? Is that the color?

The Schaller mini locking tuners are not staggered, just to keep in mind.
I have no idea what the Kinsman pickups are, but I'll learn it now  :icon_biggrin:

Can't await to hear it. Hope you can hang on till they get delivered ;)
My first one is almost finished.

Mattias Svensson said:
yeah that's the color :)

The schallers isn't staggered but what I've heard they're as low as they can get, and thats what you want. there's no point for them to be staggered if they're allready as low as they can get, right?

The parts will arrive late mars i think!
If I knew that, I'd bought the mini >.< less weight is always welcome.

It took Warmoth exactly 1 month to deliver my parts, even there was Christmas and New Year in between. So prepare for a month and good luck on this!

Well, here's the neck without finish, can't wait to see it when it's done with satin tint finish. I really like the look of 21-fretter more, and the mother of pearl inlays areawsome!

Attachments

• VMS4079B-1.jpg
    VMS4079B-1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 44
  • VMS4079A-1.jpg
    VMS4079A-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 67
Mattias Svensson said:
Well, here's the neck without finish, can't wait to see it when it's done with satin tint finish. I really like the look of 21-fretter more, and the mother of pearl inlays areawsome!
I too am a big 21 fret fan. Used to have to spend a lot of time removing overhangs so I'm very glad Warmoth finally came around especially without any extra charge.
I've special ordered two 21 fret necks since introduction for Pro and V-M necks. It's nice to leave the neck secured and remove the pickguard if need be. Banana Pudding AKA Vintage Cream AKA Vintage White is a great color also used it many times in the past on Alder. Very nice dark rosewood board...Get her done!!

You have good taste my friend! The parts should arrive in march. Can't wait to put this babe together  :blob7:

NovasScootYa said:
Mattias Svensson said:
I too am a big 21 fret fan. Used to have to spend a lot of time removing overhangs so I'm very glad Warmoth finally came around especially without any extra charge.
I've special ordered two 21 fret necks since introduction for Pro and V-M necks. It's nice to leave the neck secured and remove the pickguard if need be. Banana Pudding AKA Vintage Cream AKA Vintage White is a great color also used it many times in the past on Alder. Very nice dark rosewood board...Get her done!!

Out of curiosity did you order a showcase body and neck?  Then they just finished a neck that was already made?  I'm impatiently waiting for my order of a custom finished neck and wondering what the current lead time is.  The wait is killing me . . . .

Steve St.Laurent said:
Out of curiosity did you order a showcase body and neck?  Then they just finished a neck that was already made?  I'm impatiently waiting for my order of a custom finished neck and wondering what the current lead time is.  The wait is killing me . . . .

i have one showcse neck and a body build from scratch with finish. I missed UPS yesterday but will get the parts on monday, pictures to come ;)

Back