My 50th birthday project arrived today...

Beats my gf. When she was 12 or 13, she was asked if the kid in front of her in a line was her son.

Wow, yeah.  That would be weird. 

When I was 16, someone asked me if my co-worker who was in his late 30s but looked younger was my husband, and if we had kids.  That was really awkward.

Well were all good, responsible teenagers who would never use anything like this to our advantage....................................................... :evil4: muahaha

When I was in "high" school (70's) I was the kid that other kids would pick up to go get beer, cause I looked so old. Sometimes, I didn't even want to drive around drinking beer & smoking boo, listening to Led Zeppelin... like, twice?  :laughing11: Maybe that's where my life-long abhorrence for "Dark Side of the Moon" comes from, hey this place is like free psychoanalysis!  :headbang1:

Hey Doc - how come when they're already crowding me out of my house, I keep building guitars? :icon_scratch:

mayfly said:
hannaugh said:
It is so annoying when people get all insecure about their age. 

Hey!  I resemble that remark!    :laughing7:

Actually, my band mates and I were talking about this, and we came to the conclusion that it's better to be old (ish) and very good at your craft and know the score than to be young and in-experienced.  Plus, now we have more disposable income for gear  :icon_tongue:
What would even be better than that is to be young and Very experienced.

Back