Mahogony/Mahogany
Mahogony Neck/Ebony Board - Clapton Contour
Dimazio Tone Zone Bridge . Burstbucker Neck
Gotoh Tuners

Variax:

Black Korina Body
Maple - Maple Neck - Standard Thin
Gotoh Tuners

Very nice TruBrit, on all 3 accounts. That Variax is badass, but I must say it looks quite odd to me not having pups under the strings... :dontknow: But a beautiful guitar none the less. And the Paul's are... :headbang1:

I Really Like The Clapton Contour , I Have Many Historic LPs 54s Thru to 60s & I prefer fatter Type necks ...............

Thanks for the good feedback Guys.............

Wow! The mahogany LP and the Variax are beautiful  :icon_thumright: (I'm not much of a burst guy)

Just curious are the LPs long scale or do they use the warmoth conversion neck? 

Lovely axes.  Though I'm still a set neck guy when it comes to LPs this is the closest yet I've come to being swayed.

Believe me, bolt on LPs give up NOTHING in tone or sustain to a set neck. If youre a purist or something, look elsewhere of course, but there's no functional reason to get a set neck.

elgravos said:
Just curious are the LPs long scale or do they use the warmoth conversion neck? 

Lovely axes.  Though I'm still a set neck guy when it comes to LPs this is the closest yet I've come to being swayed.
I use conversion necks. It makes for an exceptional LP feel - very much like a Gibby IMO.

Back