MXR Micro Amp-Old School

pabloman

Anyone interested in an old Micro Amp? It's from 70's or 80's. No LED No D/C plug. Nice and vintage. Sounds great. Make an offer. Trades are welcome. I will get a pic and more info tonight. SuperLizard are you reading this?

Considering they're only $69.99 new, I'm not sure how you're going to get $130. But, you never know.

This particular model is pre Dunlop. It's not the ones that you are seeing new. A good gauge for used merchandise is to use completed ebay auctions. That will pretty much give you up to the minute market value. Why would I look for $130 for an item that is readily available for around half? C'Mon Cagey. Pay attention here before you get started.

Thx for the offer Cochise - I'd certainly consider it, but I've got plenty o' boost on tap. :icon_thumright:

I dont think there's any real "vintage" value to the micro amp....its your basic 741 type opamp circuit, but I hope ya get the $130 for it.

Offer stands.

Surprisingly enough there is a market for these things. People love them. They do consistently fetch over $100. I've sold 2 on ebay and one locally that had a jack added to it. It's a great pedal but I have no use for it. Never really did. I was thinkin maybe someone on the board would be interested. Should have known better. Oh well. Thanks for all the input guys.

Back