Complex Amp Footswitch Question

Alright, I am finally done. We built a small box with two 6 inch jacks that goes into the amp via DIN 5 and into the BOSS via two TRS cables. Works like a charme. FWIW, I also installed patchbays into my pedalboard which have 0.0 effect on sound/tone. Here's the final product which I am very pleased with (Delay, Reverb, compressor, overdrive, delay, tuner, wah. Channel 1: clean amp, compressor, 2: clean amp, compressor, reverb, 3: crunch amp, overdrive, delay, 4: meat amp, overdrive, 5: heat amp, delay)

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-10 at 10.44.44.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-10 at 10.45.08.jpeg

Nice! Got a photo of the box? Would be cool to see inside it in case someone else wants to do the same thing.

Nice! Got a photo of the box? Would be cool to see inside it in case someone else wants to do the same thing.
Yes, will post it when I'm back in Berlin on Wednesday (currently traveling for work). But watching my friend solder the board was like reading Chinese to me.
Do the star wars guys light up? They do add MOJO.
So I looked at the board and there was this tiny area of space that I couldn't fill. So I thought an action figure might be cool (I was initially thinking Beavis and Butthead). Then I realized that only LEGO provides "action figures" that small. Then I realized that my board is black/red which reminded me of Sith lords, then I ordered 2 stormtroopers and Darth Vader. Then Rick asked me if the lightsaber lights up, now I need to install a red LED #fml
Cool amp. I'd like to have a Steavens Radio Activator rack-mount preamp.
They're indeed great amps. Have had mine for 20+ years and still keep coming back to it.
Looks like you have that on a Tenple Audio board. Nice boards. Have 3 of them.
Indeed! But wait, didn't you go all digital?

Yes. The Fractal foot controller sits with 3 exp pedals on a Temple audio.

My Bass Fly Rig sits with 2 exp pedals on a Temple audio.

My Acoustic Fly Rig sits with 2 exp pedals on a Temple audio.

Sorry for the very late response. This thing was in the rehearsal room and every time I got there, I had no time to take pictures. So here, we go (disclaimer: I can't explain the wiring but it works; my friend did it):

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 15.59.47.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 15.59.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 15.59.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 15.59.49 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 15.59.50.jpeg

Back