Meanwhile, at Warmoth...a new video room!

The flakes you guys have seen on IG are something we are experimenting with. They are GREAT flakes, and I am hoping they will become regular offerings soon.

But not tomorrow.

double A said:
The flakes you guys have seen on IG are something we are experimenting with. They are GREAT flakes, and I am hoping they will become regular offerings soon.

But not tomorrow.

the experimenting body will go to showcase?

Hendrix said:
double A said:

But not tomorrow.

the experimenting body will go to showcase?

Maybe.

Or maybe we will build something out of it, just for fun. (You guys would be amazed to see all the neat stuff hanging on our walls, that will never be available to the public!)

Or maybe an employee will buy it.

Or....maybe....we will just give some of our prototypes away in a sweepstakes...which is what we are going to do tomorrow, with the new color we are announcing.  :icon_thumright:

double A said:

But not tomorrow.

I am sure they will be better than the flakes I used to work with in higher ed.  :laughing7:

Cagey said:
Hehe! Yeah. If you can't ship Rosewood without an act of god, may as well use it to make a beautiful wall  :laughing7:

Well, now we know where all the Unique Choice rosewood fingerboards went...

I betcha a nickle there is some hobby pen turner working at the W just for the chance at scraps.

Back