may I, please? or is it too much?

Orpheo

I'm already opening a topic, because tomorrow, I think, I'll be too excited!! they're now in Koeln, Germany, and tomorrow, they will come to meeee!!

and what are 'they'?

2 les pauls!!!
1: padouk/ebony neck, quilt top, chambered mahogany back, JB/jazz pickup set. fireburst
2: wenge/ebony neck, flamed top, solid mahogany back, RG tx/BBQ pickup set.tobaccoburst.

boy oh boy, I just cant wait...

I envy you, Orpheo.
I made my order on December and haven't received a shipping confirmation yet.
Don't say you just can't wait, please  :laughing7:

Hey Gregg, can you help me to have my order shipped?  :binkybaby:

and the bodies and hardware arrived just 3 hours ago! i already assembled as far as I can, but I still have to wait for the necks. Oh I hate UPS...

and the necks arrived just an hour ago!!! I'm finishing it now. this evening, I can play them :)

I'm almost done with the build. I'm uploading the pics now. I've got a LOT of them...

I'm done:

03032008109.jpg

here we see....

ME! the neckjoint is VERY tight, as you can see. MUMMIE, NO SCREWS!!

03032008108.jpg

03032008120.jpg

03032008108.jpg

03032008123.jpg

03032008124.jpg

03032008122.jpg

03032008121.jpg

Oh f*%@!!!

What beautifull guitars!!!!!!!

(and it's true, you're younger than me... hell yeah, conquering Holland soon... I want to have 10 guitars, too)

NonsenseTele said:
Oh f*%@!!!

What beautifull guitars!!!!!!!

(and it's true, you're younger than me... hell yeah, conquering Holland soon... I want to have 10 guitars, too)
:evil4: thanks for the comments! :D I'm a very happy camper!!

Wow man........
That new quilt top is incredible  :eek:  .  Just plain old awesome.

Nice one fella.

Fanfeckingtastic Orpheo!
It's making my eyes hurt! normal people plan their Warmoth projects one at a time.. unless you are called either Jack or Orpheo.. not fair.

en het ergste is dat ik dit nu waarschijnlijk weer twee keer moet aanzien!  :sad:;)

m4rk0 said:
Fanfeckingtastic Orpheo!
It's making my eyes hurt! normal people plan their Warmoth projects one at a time.. unless you are called either Jack or Orpheo.. not fair.

en het ergste is dat ik dit nu waarschijnlijk weer twee keer moet aanzien!  :sad:;)

haha, zal ik, zal ik zal ik? zal ik t op gitaarnet gooien? ;) ghehe gun ik ze daar wel :D

i have to say, this build went like a charm, for almost the entire way, but around 8 pm, I made a terrible mistake. I tore the earthwire, and the stud just wouldnt move! i fixed it, by drilling the hole back from the cavity outwards to the stud, and through the stud itself. now, the earth wire is locked between the insert in the body and the stud of the tailpiece, instead of stud and body.

the wenge neck really howls, its true! the padouk is a bit 'dry' right now, but I think that will be ok after playing a few times with sweaty hands in a smokey bar (until 1/7/2008 haha).

Back