may I, please? or is it too much?

tomorrow, they will both be finished. I only have to solder it together, and then, I'm finished!

It's obvious that you knew what you wanted, Are those both from the showcase? it doesn't matter, they look great, 2 very good choices, and compliment your growing collection quite well. 

Looks like you like gold hardware, Let us know how they sound, we all know how they will play ( awesome )

Alfang said:
It's obvious that you knew what you wanted, Are those both from the showcase? it doesn't matter, they look great, 2 very good choices, and compliment your growing collection quite well. 

Looks like you like gold hardware, Let us know how they sound, we all know how they will play ( awesome )

yes, I've had these specs in my head for quite a while, and now is for me the time to realise them, due to circumstances around me.

and indeed, I like gold hardware, haha. it gives the guitars a classy feel :) I've already strung them up, and believe me: wenge is AWESOME!!!the padouk is just a bit too 'dry' for my taste, but I think that will sort out in a few days or weeks. I'll just play it a lot :)

Both of those new LPs are amazing.  Everything seems to match so well.  Very impressive collection of Warmoth LPs.  I only mine comes out looking half as good.

Bill

Back