Manly Guitars!

Orpheo said:
dbw said:
That list sucks.  The correct answer is ten Les Pauls.

something like this?

these are 12 les pauls though...

EXACTLY like that!!!!  12 Les Pauls is 20% manlier than 10 Les Pauls.  You are a walkin' talkin' pile of manliness, Orpheo!   :eek:ccasion14:

Edit: Hey, what's that SG doin' there?  WUSS.  ;)

dbw said:
Orpheo said:
dbw said:

something like this?

EXACTLY like that!!!!  12 Les Pauls is 20% manlier than 10 Les Pauls.  You are a walkin' talkin' pile of manliness, Orpheo!   :eek:ccasion14:

It's to make the Les Pauls look even manlier. It's like putting the ugly girl next to the hot one to make the decision even easier.

dbw said:
Orpheo said:
dbw said:

something like this?

I'll be honoust: I sold 4 of the pic (I believe). the the paul is gone, the natural studio is gone, the SG is gone, and the worn brown LP will be gone too, but I dont have their replacements here yet (warmoth LP purpleheart/RW and the 3 crimson).

but a real man-guitar?

keith_richards.jpg

what else?

Orpheo said:
dbw said:
Orpheo said:
dbw said:

something like this?

I'll be honoust: I sold 4 of the pic (I believe). the the paul is gone, the natural studio is gone, the SG is gone, and the worn brown LP will be gone too, but I dont have their replacements here yet (warmoth LP purpleheart/RW and the 3 crimson).

but a real man-guitar?

keith_richards.jpg

what else?
I agree. S/H teles FTW.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
This may get me banned whereas the wang-caster keeps making appearances.

DickBass-2.jpg
I think we'll both get banned when I say I'd like to see Hannaugh play that! Tee-hee! :laughing7:

DickBass-2.jpg

WOW.
I am speechless.

This may well get me banned, but i think it needs a v***na shaped gig bag. You know how you sort of slide your guitar into a gig bag? Well, if you did it upside down or backwards or whatever, the guitar would enter the gig bag a "certain way". :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

I'll go sit in the corner and think about what i did. :doh:

nathana said:
.....That is probably the grossest guitar I have ever seen! It looks so veiny and .... bloody.
Guys don't have periods right? I've never had one, and I'm just wondering if I'm pregnant.

Orpheo said:
dbw said:
Orpheo said:
dbw said:

something like this?

but a real man-guitar?

keith_richards.jpg

what else?

You mean an OLD man guitar. Teles FTL

Max said:
nathana said:
.....That is probably the grossest guitar I have ever seen! It looks so veiny and .... bloody.
Guys don't have periods right? I've never had one, and I'm just wondering if I'm pregnant.

Well, there was the episode of Southpark where Cartman thought he was having his period.
That was absolutely hilarious.

JohninSC said:
You mean an OLD man guitar. Teles FTL

Pff John, Keith Richards is gonna kick your ass!  :D

That wangcaster is pretty gross.  It's the pubes that really get me :(

Max said:
nathana said:
No Max, guys don't have periods. I think they will probably cover that in this years curriculum. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you arent pregnant, but next time use protection.  :laughing7:

jerryjg said:

DickBass-2.jpg
I think we'll both get banned when I say I'd like to see Hannaugh play that! Tee-hee! :laughing7:

I wouldn't play that because I'm pretty sure I would get chlamydia.  It looks diseased. 

hannaugh said:
jerryjg said:

I wouldn't play that because I'm pretty sure I would get chlamydia.  It looks diseased. 

Good grief! Was that the "John Holmes" signature wang caster! I feel somehow inadequate just right now...... :sad1:

jerryjg said:
Max said:
nathana said:
No Max, guys don't have periods. I think they will probably cover that in this years curriculum. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you arent pregnant, but next time use protection.  :laughing7:
I think that wangcaster needs protection. It looks like it... enjoys the company of barbed wire.

Back