Manly Guitars!

seen steve vai jamm on that tripple

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY8wyKuLY2k[/youtube]

haha, yes I know the list sucks, I posted it as a joke ;)

Personally, I find the stratocaster the most manly guitar, because of the 'female' shape of the body..  :)

Warmoth is the manliest guitar! Anyone can throw money at a production guitar, but when the blood, sweat and tears on an  axe is *yours, thats manly!

[quote author=Markoooooo ]
Personally, I find the stratocaster the most manly guitar, because of the 'female' shape of the body..  :)
[/quote]

then I must like my women fat and round and/or flat as a board... cause im definately a tele/LP guy

Volitions Advocate said:
[quote author=Markoooooo ]

then I must like my women fat and round and/or flat as a board...
[/quote]

hey..whatever turns you on.. :confused4:

Wow, the Wangcaster.  So wait, the naked woman guitar is considered manly because you're fondling a woman, but then the Wangcaster is #1?  So testicular fondling is the ultimate manly activity then?  Is anyone else confused?

I think the LP looks way more like a woman than a Strat, much more curvy.  I went with a body style that looked like me, like something that complimented me, and that looked comfy to play sitting down given that I have different torso anatomy than male players. 

To me, the most "man" looking guitars are the pointy ones, partly for the fact that most girls vomit at the idea of playing something that looks like that, and partly because... um... guys are more pointy. 

hannaugh said:
Wow, the Wangcaster.  So wait, the naked woman guitar is considered manly because you're fondling a woman, but then the Wangcaster is #1?  So testicular fondling is the ultimate manly activity then?  Is anyone else confused?

I think the LP looks way more like a woman than a Strat, much more curvy.  I went with a body style that looked like me, like something that complimented me, and that looked comfy to play sitting down given that I have different torso anatomy than male players. 

To me, the most "man" looking guitars are the pointy ones, partly for the fact that most girls vomit at the idea of playing something that looks like that, and partly because... um... guys are more pointy. 

I love this post  :icon_biggrin:

The fondling of testicles is the ultimate male pastime, as long as they're yours - thus, owning a Wangcaster is fine; borrowing one not so much... (disclaimer: as usual, there are always people with special interests)

The LP is definitely the most female looking guitar, which must subconsiously be why I love them so much  :icon_jokercolor:

That list is ridiculous, but this thread is very entertaining. However, the naked lady guitar is not manly, it's disturbing. She's been dismembered!

Disappointed that the John Birch Super Yob guitar made for Dave Hill of Slade didn't get a (dis)honourable mention. Have hated the looks of that guitar since the 70s!

horyob2_yellow.JPG

Back