Kicking around Warmoth today

ocguy106 said:
I was hoping to get a qlimps of my body in those pics but alas no such luck.

Gregg you haven't by chance seen a hard tail rear route Mahogany strat with a quilt top and an f-hole have you??? The waiting is killing me!!!
Nope, I haven't seen a Strat all day.  :icon_jokercolor:    :laughing7:

This one?  Sheez...we cut the head off a little short....did you want a 5-stringer?

Attachments

• 0327081535.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 0327081535a.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 233
Mahogany back, Quilt top with and F-hole is going to be too tough to find I think...

Attachments

• 0327081524.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 0327081524a.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 214
Uh....

Attachments

• 0327081524b.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 0327081525.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 212
Yeah!  :cool01:
Some nice black korina there... some rosewood or walnut teles...
Should be depressing work there... All that guitars, many exquisite ones and you can't OWN them...  :icon_biggrin:

Gregg said:
Hey GoDrex, this bad boy belong to you?!

wow that very well could be mine - if it's trans-red on the back (which I think it looks like it is) it could be. That's really cool. Even if it's not, thanks Gregg. :)

I can't wait to see the neck - that's going to be amazing.

jackthehack said:
Okay Gregg, I can't stand it, show us the tops of the rosewood Thinlines?
I can't; they already went to the finish department for Clear Gloss finishes. They should be quite spectacular when they come out.

riverbluff said:
If that was GoDrex's Goldtop, he is gonna be one happy individual!  That thing looks awsome!

I'm convinced that's mine and I'm going nuts waiting for it. It's almost 8 weeks since my order was confirmed so it's getting close. I almost can't believe that I'm actually going to have such a nice guitar exactly how I want it, and one that I could never get from Gibson. I usually have bad luck with guitars but I have a good feeling about this one.

Gregg said:
jackthehack said:
Okay Gregg, I can't stand it, show us the tops of the rosewood Thinlines?
I can't; they already went to the finish department for Clear Gloss finishes. They should be quite spectacular when they come out.

Fuckin' tease....

Gregg,

I think you are totally onto something here!!! I know that Warmoth could never do it due to the work load and such but I tell you that after spending close to 2k on my cutom build I would have abolutly no prob spending say 100-150 to get pics of my guitar e-mailed to me through out the process. The guitar I am having you guys build is a 55th b-day present for my dad and it would be totaly cool to have pics from the inception to the finsh just so he could see "his" guitar beeing built and not just pulled off a rack. Again I know it is't feasable but I am sure I am not the only one that would splurge for such an offer.

Ken

Back