Kicking around Warmoth today

simple

Staff member
Walking back to my office I clicked off a few phone camera shots...

Attachments

• 0327081143.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 0327081144.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 255
More...

Attachments

• 0327081144a.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 0327081144b.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 227
More...

Attachments

• 0327081145a.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 243
  • 0327081145.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 228
hey, find my Goldtop LP and take some pics of that why dontcha? I need a preview hehehe ;)

More..

Attachments

• 0327081147a.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 0327081148.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 233
Hey GoDrex, this bad boy belong to you?!

Attachments

• 0327081249.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 242
that first strat is fantastic! all rosewood?
I definetely need an f-holed strat!
So, Gregg, have they started the quartersawn rosewood top for my thinline yet??  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:;)

m4rk0 said:
So, Gregg, have they started the quartersawn rosewood top for my thinline yet??  :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:;)
If you are in the market for a Rosewood Thinline, you will not believe what is coming to the Showcase in a few weeks!

m4rk0 said:

But they top-routed it.... Shame....

Gregg said:
m4rk0 said:
If you are in the market for a Rosewood Thinline, you will not believe what is coming to the Showcase in a few weeks!

oh no!! the good stuff always comes after I already placed my order ;)

jackthehack said:
m4rk0 said:

But they top-routed it.... Shame....

actually, yes it will be.. sorry. I really think the pg is an important feature of the thinline. anyway, I made a point of it that this is my last top routed guitar ever... ok for a while at least ;)

The Thinlines coming to the Showcase are not quartersawn though. They are top rout. And that body at the beginning of this thread is an all Rosewood Hollow.

From a month to now there is coming a bunch of rosewood guitars! :headbang1:
I dream with a Harrison Tele... perhaps Esquirized!

Gregg said:
The Thinlines coming to the Showcase are not quartersawn though. They are top rout. And that body at the beginning of this thread is an all Rosewood Hollow.
DUDE this is why you shouldn't rout a trem cavity before they hit the showcase!

dbw said:
Gregg said:
DUDE this is why you shouldn't rout a trem cavity before they hit the showcase!
We normally don't. Or do you mean cavity on the back?

Gregg said:

I requested quartersawn for the extra figuring.. but that Strat is really great looking with the straight grain!
thanks for posting the pics!!

I was hoping to get a qlimps of my body in those pics but alas no such luck.

Gregg you haven't by chance seen a hard tail rear route Mahogany strat with a quilt top and an f-hole have you??? The waiting is killing me!!!

Back