Kicking around Warmoth today

I really love these inside looks. Thanks for taking the time to feed our obsessions a little more....

ocguy106 said:
Gregg,

I think you are totally onto something here!!! I know that Warmoth could never do it due to the work load and such but I tell you that after spending close to 2k on my cutom build I would have abolutly no prob spending say 100-150 to get pics of my guitar e-mailed to me through out the process. The guitar I am having you guys build is a 55th b-day present for my dad and it would be totaly cool to have pics from the inception to the finsh just so he could see "his" guitar beeing built and not just pulled off a rack. Again I know it is't feasable but I am sure I am not the only one that would splurge for such an offer.

Ken
That would be a cool service to offer. What are you having built for your Dad?

Yeah they know how to hook us. I'm already planning 2 more projects for '09 and '10. I don't think I'd pay to see the building process though, but I'm sure other people would. I was just joking about Gregg getting a pic of the goldtop. I didn't think he'd actually be able to do it. :blob7: :hello2: :toothy10:

Gregg said:
ocguy106 said:
Gregg,

I think you are totally onto something here!!! I know that Warmoth could never do it due to the work load and such but I tell you that after spending close to 2k on my cutom build I would have abolutly no prob spending say 100-150 to get pics of my guitar e-mailed to me through out the process. The guitar I am having you guys build is a 55th b-day present for my dad and it would be totaly cool to have pics from the inception to the finsh just so he could see "his" guitar beeing built and not just pulled off a rack. Again I know it is't feasable but I am sure I am not the only one that would splurge for such an offer.

Ken
That would be a cool service to offer. What are you having built for your Dad?

I am having a Hollow strat with F-hole. Body is Mahogony and I requested a 5a quilt top. Rear routed and will have 2 humbuckers and recessed TOM and contoured hill. It will be drilled for standard strat controls but I amy going to wire it with 2 volume and the 3rd knob will be concentric for 2 tone. I also bought a Mahogony to match up with it. I will be haveing you guys do the finish as well...A caribbean burst with clean line finish and gloss back so the neck and body match. Should be cool and I know Warmoth won't disapoint

Ken

Hey Gregg, as long as you are taking requests, how about my Carved top LSP, flame maple over mahogany, routed for 2 p90s, or a padouk neck with ziricote finger board with Warmoth head stock and no inlays?  :blob7:  :toothy10:

Hey Gregg, have you seen a top routed alder strat, or an maple/rosewood strat neck with cream dots?

:laughing7:

dbw said:
Hey Gregg, have you seen a top routed alder strat, or an maple/rosewood strat neck with cream dots?

:laughing7:
Even when I close my eyes.  :laughing7:

Back