It's getting a Warmoth neck soo....

Redoing headstock, still needs clear coats, waiting for Warmoth Guard.View attachment 62011
I was actually going to say something about the old headstock this morning! No kidding. You really are one step ahead of me. 😕 I’m glad I let that play out. 😅

What is the significance of the red dog, if I may ask? I can see if it was an artistic expression (representation???) of a red potato skin!

I was actually going to say something about the old headstock this morning! No kidding. You really are one step ahead of me. 😕 I’m glad I let that play out. 😅

What is the significance of the red dog, if I may ask? I can see if it was an artistic expression (representation???) of a red potato skin!
IMG_4282(1).jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 62012
It took me a while to write this response, my dang “allergies” kept bubbling up!!! I will freely admit I’m not the most emotional guy in the world, but your article brought back a ton of memories of our last two that passed within days of each other. I didn’t want to write a big long thing about that, and dredge up even more.

Thank you for sharing the article, it was really beautiful. I apologize for messing with you about this build. Now I know what it represents for you.

Belated congrats on your two-time Guitar Of The Month wins!

It took me a while to write this response, my dang “allergies” kept bubbling up!!! I will freely admit I’m not the most emotional guy in the world, but your article brought back a ton of memories of our last two that passed within days of each other. I didn’t want to write a big long thing about that, and dredge up even more.

Thank you for sharing the article, it was really beautiful. I apologize for messing with you about this build. Now I know what it represents for you.

Belated congrats on your two-time Guitar Of The Month wins!
I am sorry for your losses, all dogs are good dogs. Well, except maybe Pomeranian's......................lol.

I am sorry for your losses, all dogs are good dogs. Well, except maybe Pomeranian's......................lol.
Thank you, Spud. I appreciate that. As a member of the mail delivery profession, I’d have to agree on Pomeranians. 🤣 And despite what the Queen thought, I’ve never met a friendly Corgi either. Basically small dogs in general have a real hatred for the mailman!!!

Thank you, Spud. I appreciate that. As a member of the mail delivery profession, I’d have to agree on Pomeranians. 🤣 And despite what the Queen thought, I’ve never met a friendly Corgi either. Basically small dogs in general have a real hatred for the mailman!!!
My brother, I too did a very brief US Mailmannin' stint 20 years ago, The dogs were scary as hell, and I love dogs. I just couldn't get the route done in a timely fashion. I can find my way around out in the woods, but in the city, I am hopeless.

My brother, I too did a very brief US Mailmannin' stint 20 years ago, The dogs were scary as hell, and I love dogs. I just couldn't get the route done in a timely fashion. I can find my way around out in the woods, but in the city, I am hopeless.
Don’t feel bad. It’s definitely not for everybody. I’ve done it for 10 years now. I can’t exactly call it the best job I’ve ever had!!! Sometimes, it’s downright horrible depending who the supervisors are.

I actually like the route I’m on now. It’s in a really nice neighborhood. It’s actually surprising that most people with money tend to be really nice as well, and most of them have great dogs. There’s outliers of course. Ironic that doctors seem to be the biggest jerks, and treat you like you’re “the help”.

Back