Irons in the Warmoth Fire

NonsenseTele said:
Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Sigh. It will Be AGES before I even get the chance to do two builds at a time and here you are goin' all out and making 4  :eek:
:sad:

Unfortunately or you get rich with a band or you'll get money to buy 4 in a beat with work, but few time to play it...

There is also another way: Marrying with a millionarie girl :icon_jokercolor:  :laughing7:
If anybody knows one, tell me to apply for  :toothy12:

I'll keep my eyes open for you, Fernando.  :laughing7:

Wyliee said:
DocNrock said:
Ang3lus said:
was it worth it ?

Now that I'm here in life, yes.  But I questioned it a lot while I was running the gauntlet.

Well done Brent.  I greatly respect the perseverance.   :icon_thumright:

Thanks, now I'm just doing my part to help support the economy.   :laughing7:  Besides, now is the best time to buy anything.  You lose less on depreciation than you do if your put money in the market!

hehe cool.
funny anecdote I got, after I was discharged from the army (2 years ago, 23 now) I wanted to go study electrical engineering, cause that's what interested me in high school, so I had to take a year and few months off to better my grades (acceptance levels in Israel are HIGH for universities) so in the meantime while studying math I studied a whole lot of guitar,theory, sound and whatnot.
now that my grades are only somewhat better (I realized anything that has to do with math is not for me) all I want to do is be a musician, it's a kinda scary decision since it's like I decide on it and it's gonna happen, I have to leave everything here and just go... where ? cause the music scene here is obscene.

life is full of hard decisions ;o

anyone have any experience being a musician ?

Thanks, now I'm just doing my part to help support the economy.   :laughing7:  Besides, now is the best time to buy anything.  You lose less on depreciation than you do if your put money in the market!
[/quote]

If you ever need to order a nice custom watercolor of your guitars or anything, just let me know  :redflag:

Back