Introducing MayFly Effects pedals

Very cool. It would be great if you had a female singer, put the box thru it's paces. I envision running it with a ton of reverb, then an auto-wah and something that would give it a lo-fi effect. Man, you make good stuff. Congrats!

Thanks! I hope it sells. It's not exactly in line with the usual guitar stuff.

Reaction from my dealers has been interesting. It's either "why would you want that??", or it's "Oh my God! I've been searching everywhere for something like this!!"

We'll see how it goes.

That Vox Box is awesome! Brilliant idea. Unfortunately, I don't have an immediate use for one or I would be ordering in a heartbeat. I would love to blow some extra cash on one just to have it in the toolbox. I don't currently have any extra cash (next "extra" cash is going to a set of Lollartron pickups). Anyway ... I want one! There are some other things of yours that have grabbed my attention, as well. I'll be ordering something one of these days, I'm sure. Best of luck to you! :cool:

Nice... could also be used as a Post Preamp effect look (after a Sans-Amp for example) I guess...

Yep! You sure could! Just don't have to turn up the preamp gain as much. and don't use the phantom power :)

Well, the limited run Akeem Oh edition just sold out (Akeem is a local up and coming musician who helped me develop the product).

We'll see how the other ones do, but seems like a good sign so far...

Well, the limited run Akeem Oh edition just sold out (Akeem is a local up and coming musician who helped me develop the product).

We'll see how the other ones do, but seems like a good sign so far...
Does he run something like sound cloud.

Thanks Aaron! If I can help any cover band avoid doing delay on their vocals "manually" then I'll be very happy :)

LOL. Guilty of that sooooo many times.

Seems like tons of acoustic instrumentalists would be into this too. Easily put FX on sax, violin, etc. Heck, even drums! You could easily put Stewart Copland-style delay on a snare/side stick.

The best part is that it puts control in the performer's hands (or feet) rather than the soundguy, who in anything less than a big-budget touring outfit has no idea where the cues for these things would be.

Back