I'm still around.

Husband's name or father's name, it's the same thing. Not sure why one is 'women's lib' and one is 'keeping women down'. I'm going to let Sarah Palin decide all my kid's last names!  :icon_jokercolor:

She had to have the ring, wedding, and honeymoon but apparently my (ahem, her) last name when we do our taxes is asking to much.

Mrs. Deluxe Custom? "And this is my hubby, Super Turbo"... I can see her point....

(but a good hat oughta cover it....) :toothy10:

kboman said:
Max said:
It's traditional to change the name, and most people do it.

Tradition - meh.

+1.  We're supposed to be Rockers here!  Forget the traditions and do your own thing.  BTW, if that includes changing your name, cool man  :icon_thumright:

mayfly said:
+1.  We're supposed to be Rockers here!  Forget the traditions and do your own thing.  BTW, if that includes changing your name, cool man  :icon_thumright:

*taps mayfly on the shoulder*

Hate to break this to ya, but the golden age of rock is over, man.  We're now just as much a part of tradition as anything.

Superlizard said:
mayfly said:

*taps mayfly on the shoulder*

Hate to break this to ya, but the golden age of rock is over, man.  We're now just as much a part of tradition as anything.

That's why I don't play rock anymore  :icon_thumright:

I feel way more at home calling Cable my husband than my fiance.  I always felt weird saying that word.  I actually said "future husband" a lot more often.  I'm going to take his name for a few reasons: 

1- My maiden name is my father's name, who was apparently a jerk and who I don't even remember.  My husband on the other hand, is awesome.

2- People can actually pronounce my husband's last name correctly the first time.

3- My husband's last name is extremely rare, so the more the merrier who have it.

How do you pronounce Ince?

Eence, ence, or what?

I'd have to say I hear Complin more than Ince.

According to my husband, there are only 20 Complins on the planet. 

Ince is pronounced exactly the way it looks, it's like once with an i.  Or say "in" with a "sss".

hannaugh said:
According to my husband, there are only 20 Complins on the planet. 

Ince is pronounced exactly the way it looks, it's like once with an i.  Or say "in" with a "sss".

How about the vampire, Mr Bill Complin...  :icon_biggrin:

Back