Idea-Fitting???

Eeew.  I didn't think about the swastika stuff.  Just thought an eagle looked cool, nothing else.  Definitely like that zebra thing. Really cool.

I'm very against Racists, and i don't like the German Eagle, so its nothing for my liking

This Guitar-Generator said that this Zebra-thing should be Camouflage....  :laughing11:

The LP switch should be gold also, but the Guitar-Generator didn't offer it... maybe wanna use this: http://www.rockinger.com/index.php?cat=WG132&product=3701G

I also thought of buying me an original Gibson Headstock overlay Custom-looking... do somebody know how i should put this on my guitar???^^
Thought ob glue it on the Headstock an put a clear finish over it....

blessings

This topic is going to a not s good vein... as I discovered in my tripe to Europe, never talk about these things with germans...

Soooo let's talk about german girls!!  :eek:ccasion14:
I believe it you raise the hapiness of thi threat :toothy12:

(BTW Nice LP, but trust me, try not to do something that reminds ZW so much... Do something that reminds you  :icon_thumright:)

Man that would make a sweet Zakk Wylde tribute guitar...  And sweeter paintjob than a bulls-eye ;)

NonsenseTele said:
(BTW Nice LP, but trust me, try not to do something that reminds ZW so much... Do something that reminds you  :icon_thumright:)

Well said!  But nothing wrong with a tribute guitar  :icon_biggrin:  I've been plotting a Buckethead tribute Explorer...  I think it would be fun

That doesn't really look like ZW's guitar, but the influence is there... more of an homage than a clone.  I like it!    :icon_thumright:

On a related note, I swear if I see one more EVH Frankenstrat clone I'm going to scream.    :doh:

am i the only one who likes the gray lion. i think it's the best one. like that black and white thing too.

Back