how bad would this sounded?

hopkinWFG

Hi there guys i have been specifically thinking of ordering a full neck thru out of walnut wood and ebony fretboard. i was thinking if the tone would be specifically  too bright? or would anyone here like to comment on the construction especially being a neck thru made of walnut and both wings as well? thank you 

Well yes It could be bright, but another way you could think of it is clear and well defined.

The other problem would be that warmoth do not make neck through necks or wings, unless of course you are ordering it from elsewhere.

thanks and yeah maybe if warmoth forum here is cool enough to accomodate. i am thinking of getting a neck thru done elsewhere  :rock-on:

stew mac sells neck-through necks if you are interested in building one. The core is made of maple though, so I don't know how interested you'd be in it. http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bodies,_necks,_wood/Electric_guitar:_Necks/1/Through-body_Guitar_Neck/Pictures.html#details

Thanks alot i really appreciate your information UTSC ;) am from singapore actually and i might be eyeing for a 7 string built from KxK anyone who have experience with them? hehe thanks and warmoth forum is getting very cool with nice people and exciting for me seeing pics from Out of the box section is just amazing seeing warmoth building exclusive necks and body..  :headbang1:

Back