Horrified

Tweed

I just noticed it:
Is Total Vintage the only kind of neck I can get with 21 frets? And if so, am I right that those are only made with maple necks?
:sad1:

Yes, the only 21 fret is the Total Vintage.

You can get a Rosewood neck as well like it says on the price chart but you can ask for some specific wood if you have that dialed in. Maybe we have the stock and can quote you. Thanks!

If I can get a Total Vintage in something other than maple (canary is the biggest want), that is DEFinitely the way I'll go!
It shouldn't be too long before I can start ordering parts, since I've finally got a job again.

Hey Tweed...I am JUST CURIOUS...why are you set on 21 frets?  Is it just for the vintage vibe, or is there something else that I don't know about?

Vintage vibe, mostly. Mint Broadcasters are easily my favorite guitars. And I'm nearly proficient enough to use or care about another fret; I usually stay below 15th, even that's a rare note in my noise room.

guitlouie said:
Hey Tweed...I am JUST CURIOUS...why are you set on 21 frets?  Is it just for the vintage vibe, or is there something else that I don't know about?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's impossible to to remove the pickguard on a 22 fret Warmoth without also removing the neck.

The only thing impossible is come back from death... (if you're Jesus, people says even it you can do...  :toothy12:)

Back