Holy Grail?

m4rk0

Epic Member
... for Randy Fans?
very interesting anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Randy-Rhoads-rare-Zeus-840-Amp-THIS-IS-THE-HOLY-GRAIL_W0QQitemZ230341759100QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item35a170507c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

Oh Crap, he must have just ended it..
oh well, maybe he just gave it back to Randy's Mom.

The holy grail for RR basic tone is a MV Marshall (like a 2203) with an MXR Distortion+ in front of it.

I really meant 'holy grail' as a collectors item, not tone wise :)
aparently Randy used this for Practicing on the tourbus etc..

NonsenseTele said:
DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:
cool... but how did the guy put his hand on it?
You must read "grasshopper", not just look at the pretty pictures....... :icon_biggrin:

That is so hard :laughing7:

Here ya go:

Zeus raro de Randy Rhoads 840 ampères. ESTE É O SANTO GRAAL!  http://tinyurl.com/pgrhtu

:p
I already read it, not sure if I think it's ok... it was supposed to be given back to the owner (after the death, the parents, wife or sons)

Markoooooo said:
I really meant 'holy grail' as a collectors item, not tone wise :)
aparently Randy used this for Practicing on the tourbus etc..

Right, and the guy selling it used that term (holy grail) in his description.

To me it looks like he's trying to push off something for big bucks just cuz of the RR name.

Looks like the Rhodes Estate hired an Attornrey. If they can prove ownership, than this guy has to relinquish the property and/or face possesion of stolen merchadise charges..unless the staute of limitations runs out on that. Otherwise, maybe some schmuck with more money than brains like Ozzy( though he sems like too much of a tightwad to spend a penny on that) bought it in a private agreement. Maybe some fool like the owner of the Colts who collects crap like that bought it , cause money is absolutely no object whatsoever to him.

Back