Holy Crap! I really am an addict!!

m4rk0

Epic Member
I think I may need help  :tard: :sad1:

I haven't even barely started my current project, and already placed an order for the next one.
but fair is fair, I just couldnt pass on this thinline from the screaming deals section:

PT971A.jpg

PT971B.jpg

PT971C.jpg

oh btw its Walnut on Walnut..
I wanted one ever since I've seen Tfarny's Thinline.. and then Callaway made it even worse!
I may get real original and slap a rosewood neck on it too.. or maybe a pau ferro... :eek:

Dang.................you were quicker on the draw.

I was looking for a Showcase neck to match this baby and when I came back, it was gone !!!!!!!!!

Congrats, do post some pics when this beauty is done.

You should hear me and marko at work.

Marko: "I'm thinking about thinking about thinking about getting this thinline.."

Me: "DO IT, NO SHUT UP AND DO IT, BUY IT NOW, RIGHT NOW.. WHO? WIFE WHO? YOU GO AND YOU BUY!"

That's almost word for word..

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

wife who... hehehehehehe

I can see the divorce rate going up in Texas as we speak... :doh:

Vweery nice Marko, but please say you're not using a pg like that one.... :toothy11:

NonsenseTele said:
:laughing7:

I'm sorry for you man... You're in trouble with your wife, I think...

actually, I showed it to my wife, and she thought it looked great and that it was a great deal, so she told me to get it, quick, before Unwound G is taking it! :)
I just sold 3 effects, and 3 (non-warmoth) guitars on ebay, so I am really funding this with my 'own' money  :icon_biggrin:

Marko said:
NonsenseTele said:

actually, I showed it to my wife, and she thought it looked great and that it was a great deal, so she told me to get it, quick, before Unwound G is taking it! :)
I just sold 3 effects, and 3 (non-warmoth) guitars on ebay, so I am really funding this with my 'own' money  :icon_biggrin:
Wheeeeeew, I guess you're in the clear then..... :icon_biggrin:

Luke said:

Marko: "I'm thinking about thinking about thinking about getting this thinline.."

Me: "DO IT, NO SHUT UP AND DO IT, BUY IT NOW, RIGHT NOW.. WHO? WIFE WHO? YOU GO AND YOU BUY!"

that is almost exactly the way it was...
actually...it was more like:
Marko: Bono Estente
Luke: Bono Estente
Marko: ethethethethethethethetheth hethethehthehthehth Walnut ethethet Thinline Flamey toppey
Luke: ethethetheth shut up and buy the fecking thing already ethetheth
Marko: Boutros Boutros Ghali
Luke: Boutros Boutros Ghali

Marko said:
NonsenseTele said:

Dood, the next time I want to build a guitar, we should go on that wife-swap TV show...only long enough for me to buy the guitar.  The down side is that you wouldn't be able to buy a guitar during that time frame.  :laughing7:

DangerousR6 said:
I can see the divorce rate going up in Texas as we speak... :doh:

Vweery nice Marko, but please say you're not using a pg like that one.... :toothy11:

haha not that bad this time.
I am thinking either wood (vol.knob style) or cream pearloid... again.
not sure about the hw yet. I say Gold, Luke says Chrome.

Marko said:
Luke said:

that is almost exactly the way it was...
actually...it was more like:
Marko: Bono Estente
Luke: Bono Estente
Marko: ethethethethethethethetheth hethethehthehthehth Walnut ethethet Thinline Flamey toppey
Luke: ethethetheth shut up and buy the fecking thing already ethetheth
Marko: Boutros Boutros Ghali
Luke: Boutros Boutros Ghali

just for clarification, we usually talk either Guitar or British comedy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1iX7AIhV8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaszjeaDK0

DocNrock said:
Marko said:
NonsenseTele said:

Dood, the next time I want to build a guitar, we should go on that wife-swap TV show...only long enough for me to buy the guitar.  The down side is that you wouldn't be able to buy a guitar during that time frame.   :laughing7:

hahaha, that would work!

An exotic wood neck would look great, but beware of the weight of them. You don't want a neck-heavy guitar. Still, your options are very broad!

Back