Holy Crap! I really am an addict!!

Hi Marko, thank you! I have had a look on this body every day of the last week but now I do not have to buy it myself :laughing7:

whitebison66 said:
An exotic wood neck would look great, but beware of the weight of them. You don't want a neck-heavy guitar. Still, your options are very broad!

yes, I'll keep that in mind.. I wonder if Pau Ferro is either too heavy or too bright with Walnut.

Caisa said:
Hi Marko, thank you! I have had a look on this body every day of the last week but now I do not have to buy it myself :laughing7:

I am soo sorry man :)
I still wonder why they knocked off 200 of the old price. :icon_scratch: the description didn't mention any flaws.

I think it is a good deal without any issues...
Are you going for a rosewood neck too?

yes, either rw or pau ferro..
Pau Ferro could be too heavy or too bright, so depending on forum feedback, I may just go for rosewood.
I'm in no hurry though :)

Pau ferro, for the win. its not too bright. I've got a walnut tele thinline with an EBONY neck, and even that isn't too bright, too neck heavy or whatever. Its a nice, growly tone with lots of lows and its TIGHT. punchy mids, great sound. but thats becuase of the pickups. If you use pickups which arent as hot, I'd say you'd have yourself a nice axe with a very allround sound.

pau ferro+ziricote fretboard is imho the best combination for this axe.

I have a hollow Tele with a Pau Ferro/ebony neck.It's slightly neck heavy, but it's also a  1 3/4" Boatneck with single coils. If you put more weight on the body, it would be fine.

that's so funny. I was eyeing this body yesterday and almost pulled the trigger. do me a favor and don't use gold hardware on this body. The body is impressive enough without gold hardware.

The picture didn't completely fit the kisekae shape, but you'll get the general idea..
Lets vote! Please don't vote tortoise  :tard: :sad1:

Fullscreencapture318200974734PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200974822PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200975112PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200975212PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200975304PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200975329PM.jpg

Fullscreencapture318200975429PM.jpg

No tortoise?  Fine, I vote for the first one.  My hatred of gold hardware runs deep.

No tortoise? :sad:

The second choice would then be....number two with a covered neck pickup.

Blue313 said:
No tortoise? :sad:

The second choice would then be....number two with a covered neck pickup.

ah good call.. forgot to use the standard tele neck pu.

the 'no tortoise' was a bit of a joke really..  I have an open mind :)

Ok seriously..
To be fair I have now narrowed it down to 2 and 3...
as someone said before, the wood is flashy enough, it doesn't need the pearloid pg.
do cream it is!! :)

#1, #2 or the last one. I like the black pg on that because it shows off the body. As someone else says, my hatred for gold hardware also runs deep. I say Nickel with a black pickguard.

Back