Hollow Wenge Bass Body

Wow SITS, you have really got yourself something there. I'll look forward to the tone report when she roars to life. 

and before you get your panties all tied up in a knot ... I'm kidding folks ... just kidding  :laughing7:

all the best,

R

That is killa.  :headbang:    :kewlpics:

I just ordered a hollow J body in Wenge with a Bees Wing Bubinga top. Any idea on the weight of that body? I am comcerened that mine  will be like a rock around my neck.

I also ordered a neck in Bubinga to match the top and a Ziricote fretboard.

That is going to be one beautiful bass.  Cant wait to see it done.  :headbang1:

dennq said:
That is killa.  :headbang:    :kewlpics:

I just ordered a hollow J body in Wenge with a Bees Wing Bubinga top. Any idea on the weight of that body? I am comcerened that mine  will be like a rock around my neck.

I also ordered a neck in Bubinga to match the top and a Ziricote fretboard.

That is going to be one beautiful bass.  Cant wait to see it done.   :headbang1:

Thanks I be likin' it. I don't remember the weight and I didn't write it down. It's heavy but all of my 6 strings have been heavier. The main way to handle a little extra weight is to use a wide strap and really good locks. I like the combination of woods that you put together I too can't wait to see your bass when it is finished I should have mine finished sometime in Jan.  :cool01:

Back