Hmm... another random thing from Gibson.

hannaugh

I think it looks like they tried to make a real guitar that looks like a Guitar Hero controller.  Or maybe something from the old Batman tv show:

eye-gtr-1.jpg

Nick Ellingworth

Argh my eyes!

That thing looks is hideous, still it's probably worth buying as it'll be an utter failure and collectors will pay a fortune for it in 30 years time. ;)

erogenousjones17

At the risk of being unpopular, I kinda like it. I think it's the weird pickguard that gives it the Batman vibe, so that might have to go. Either way, it's still better than that reverse-V abomination.

dmraco

take off the pickguard...cover in is burl or flame maple with a good dye job...i'd buy it.

Mor Paul

It looks like one of the Airplanes (Eastwood guitars kind) + Strat + Guitar Center + Crack * LSD

dbw

I do kinda like the body shape, but the pickguard, pickups, inlays, controls, and color are all bad.  What's this thing called, anyway?

M

metalman22105

That's lame, it looks like a bastard child between an SG and a strat or some type of jackson shredder or something

rapfohl09

you know, if it wasnt bright orange, with bright orange pickups, and didnt have some sort of pokemon or something for a pickgaurd, I would like it. I like the shape.

bpmorton777

Gibson's plan for economic groth

1) make fugly a**ed guitars that not too many people will buy except collectors.
2) stash a few away in a vault somewhere.
3) sell them in 30years as vintage NOS guitars and make a killing on them after they become "classics"

:doh:

Brian