Hi All

Simon D

Hi everyone.
Spent quite a lot of time reading the old board before I ordered my Warmoth bits, and it was really useful, so thought I should stop sitting on the sidelines and get registered before the parts arrive so I can participate properly!

Be welcome! :toothy10:
(When you order arrive, tell us and take some pics, like said somebody here: "If don't have pics, it don't exist!" :icon_biggrin:)

I will indeed post pics as soon as it arrives! The good people at Warmoth told me about 2 weeks til the body is out of the paint shop (I was craning my neck trying to see if I could spot it in the pics Gregg posted!), so I reckon I should have body and neck in three-ish weeks. Seriously cannot wait.

The project plan is: Carved top Soloist body, mahogany back, koa top, finished clear gloss, with contoured heel. Warmoth Pro neck, compound radius, standard thin, birdseye maple with jet black ebony board, stainless steel frets. Hardware: Wilkinson trem (recessed), Sperzel locking tuners, graphite nut, Bareknuckle Warpig humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone (with coil tap) three-way switch. Should sound incredible, and look great.

Back