Hi All Just ordered my Neck and body for project.

Well all most done.

PA240011.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Looking good there Ron, but I still liked the "weathered" look.... :dontknow:
Its there just cant see it right now LOL... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
Looks good Ron, but to me the shielding is a waste of time. Ain't got it on any of mine unless they had it from the factory. And I have no noise problems... :dontknow:
Really?

I never did it before, so this is my first time, It was fun.
Just extra bs, but I guess if you've never done it before it's an experience. Or I guess if you're going to be playing somewhere with florescent lights.... :dontknow:

LOL yea back on the NY strip LOL. My buddys basment is florescent bulb central. I get a tan and my eyes fall out all in one night LOL
:eek:, dude next time I'm up in Pa. visiting my stepson, we're going to have to hook up...He lives in Milford, witch is right near NJ,NY border...

Cool shit, I'm about an hour from there.
icon_wave_slow.gif

Looks good, Ron!

Floyd will be dropped in tomorrow and I will be ordering trem no system as well.

Sincerely: looking as good as a HSS strat can look to me  :icon_biggrin:

But I like more the beaten up one... you said it has some bad scratches... I say: look at SRV strat, it has a hole on it... the scratches must be ON in these beaten guitars  :evil4:

NonsenseTele said:
Sincerely: looking as good as a HSS strat can look to me  :icon_biggrin:

But I like more the beaten up one... you said it has some bad scratches... I say: look at SRV strat, it has a hole on it... the scratches must be ON in these beaten guitars  :evil4:

Funny a lot of people are saying this...

ZGOZZ said:
Talk to Bill at Hipshot he told me that the template was right were I had it. I hope so...

Start the sand sealer today, the doles stick out sucks.... oh well will have to do some painting to hide it.

ZGOZZ said:
Floyd will be dropped in tomorrow and I will be ordering trem no system as well.

You bought a body for a six hole trem, filled the holes with dowels, fitted a Hipshot trem after talking to them about the trem routs, and now you're talking about a Floyd? Wouldn't it have been better to buy a Warmoth body routed for a Floyd in the first place?  :dontknow:

OzziePete said:
ZGOZZ said:
Talk to Bill at Hipshot he told me that the template was right were I had it. I hope so...

Start the sand sealer today, the doles stick out sucks.... oh well will have to do some painting to hide it.

ZGOZZ said:

This is what I asked myself too and i am still waiting for an answer. Right now I am not talking to myself. :sad: :sad1: :icon_scratch: :icon_thumright: :cool01: :dontknow:

You bought a body for a six hole trem, filled the holes with dowels, fitted a Hipshot trem after talking to them about the trem routs, and now you're talking about a Floyd? Wouldn't it have been better to buy a Warmoth body routed for a Floyd in the first place?  :dontknow:

OK - fair enough if you wanted that body - but then found out it was 6 hole once you got it, and you wanted the Hipshot in there.
But is a Floyd going to give you a lot better performance. Do you really use the whammy bar that much, in order to justify this latest change?
Want to check, also, that the pickguard is OK too, as I suspect it may need some mod to accomodate the Floyd.

OzziePete said:
OK - fair enough if you wanted that body - but then found out it was 6 hole once you got it, and you wanted the Hipshot in there.
But is a Floyd going to give you a lot better performance. Do you really use the whammy bar that much, in order to justify this latest change?
Want to check, also, that the pickguard is OK too, as I suspect it may need some mod to accomodate the Floyd.

Yes I did back when used it alot.
This guitar will be used for a broad range of music plus I am adding a term-no to it as well.

Floyd Will be installed next week by a local luthier in NJ George Stritter.  http://www.georgestritter.com If you live in NJ.

Back