Hi All Just ordered my Neck and body for project.

Well the body work is all most done.

PA190004.jpg

PA190005.jpg

PA190003.jpg

DocNrock said:
Looks like you have a killer project going there, ZGOZZ.   :icon_thumright:

Thanks about another 3 weeks to finish up on the paint. Then the shielding and set up.

Yo, Dude, you really gota get the headstock sticker parallel with the damn edge, I can't believe everyone has ignored that. That's embarrassing.

Alfang said:
Yo, Dude, you really gota get the headstock sticker parallel with the damn edge, I can't believe everyone has ignored that. That's embarrassing.

What do you mean?

Hey Ron, thought you were going with the worn out look, change your mind to solid black..... :dontknow:
PA150002.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Hey Ron, thought you were going with the worn out look, change your mind to solid black..... :dontknow:
PA150002.jpg

Yea in the pic it is not showing what I seen. Just was not coming out right.
I tried, learned a lot for the next project and different wood I will use something like what you are doing now.

Man, I thought from the pic it looked great. I like the weathered look myself, and the wht pups and pg I thought went well with the color.... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Man, I thought from the pic it looked great. I like the weathered look myself, and the wht pups and pg I thought went well with the color.... :dontknow:

If you look you can see the deep scratches towards the top. It stook out really bad, in person.

Alfang said:

I honestly didn't even notice until you said something then I had to look pretty hard to see it. Overreact a bit much? Jesus. :tard:

Shielding part one done will be painting the other shielding on later.

Then finishing the wiring, I love the nice satin finish. I am happy.
PA230006.jpg

Looks good Ron, but to me the shielding is a waste of time. Ain't got it on any of mine unless they had it from the factory. And I have no noise problems... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Looks good Ron, but to me the shielding is a waste of time. Ain't got it on any of mine unless they had it from the factory. And I have no noise problems... :dontknow:
Really?

I never did it before, so this is my first time, It was fun.

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
Really?

Just extra bs, but I guess if you've never done it before it's an experience. Or I guess if you're going to be playing somewhere with florescent lights.... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
Really?

Just extra bs, but I guess if you've never done it before it's an experience. Or I guess if you're going to be playing somewhere with florescent lights.... :dontknow:

LOL yea back on the NY strip LOL. My buddys basment is florescent bulb central. I get a tan and my eyes fall out all in one night LOL

ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
ZGOZZ said:
DangerousR6 said:
Really?

LOL yea back on the NY strip LOL. My buddys basment is florescent bulb central. I get a tan and my eyes fall out all in one night LOL
:eek:, dude next time I'm up in Pa. visiting my stepson, we're going to have to hook up...He lives in Milford, witch is right near NJ,NY border...

Back