Heavy Tele: Swamp Ash / Mahogany + Wenge / Ebony

alexreinhold said:
teleme01 said:
i would be proud to own that guitar and even prouder to have built it  :headbanging:

Thank you so much telem01 - this truly means a lot. I really built it with all my heart.

Let me echo that. There are a lot of fine instruments on this site. There are not so many that I look at and say "yep, I like that as well and a little better than my own work"

This guitar is absolutely there, well done :).

Sadie-f said:
alexreinhold said:
teleme01 said:
i would be proud to own that guitar and even prouder to have built it  :headbanging:

Thank you so much telem01 - this truly means a lot. I really built it with all my heart.

Let me echo that. There are a lot of fine instruments on this site. There are not so many that I look at and say "yep, I like that as well and a little better than my own work"

This guitar is absolutely there, well done :).

Thank you so much Sadie. That's very kind of you! Giving my best :)

So, this was my 3rd build and I always make a short video so I can reminisce about the process in a few years. Since I have become more involved in this forum, I decided to share this time (although I am usually not a Youtube/Social Media guy)...

Excuse the bad filming quality and the demo'ish sound but time is my biggest problem in life right now - so I did my best with the hours I had available this weekend.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/EhLxgZAUdd8[/youtube]

Very cool sir. And....wait a second......did I detect a bit of chugging?!!!

in regards to the video,  its not the song i would have chosen.  and i wish everyone would share a video like you did,  of course that includes myselt playing the song i would of chosen.  which is a whole nother thing,  but all said in a sidenote,  thanks for the video  :bass:

Thanks a lot everyone. Ultimately we build to play - it's nice you appreciate it. And yes, I'd also love to see more of the forum members play their builds.

The "song" (or better riffs) on the video were written by me a few years ago but never used. So given the metal nature of the guitar, I think it's a good fit :)

It's awesome to see something that hits the mark so well visually also have a great performance sound.

You done great across the board!

Back