Gibson Studio 60's Tribute customized $545

upnorthbacon

I have a Gibson USA Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute model that was made in 2011. The P90 in the bridge was swappped out and it's now setup with a GFS humbucker that is also tapped. The tone knob for the humbucker is wired to split it, so on "1" it's a single coil sound and on "10" it's the full. The volume pot for the humbucker was also replaced with a CTS 500k instead of the lower 300k that came with the P90. The rest of the guitar is stock and all the wiring was professionally wired and works perfect and sounds fantastic. The 60's model comes with the thinner "Tapered neck" then standard studios and is easier to play in my opinion.  This has the factory aged finish so it looks more well used although its pretty subtle. It's internally chambered and actually lighter than my strat. It still gets that thick Gibson sound with the humbucker and mahogany body and maple cap. The fretwork is fantastic, as good as any high end Gibson I've played. I'm not sure if this model gets the "PLEK" computerized fret dress but they are flawless. The only reason I'm selling this guitar is I'm getting out of playing after 15 years and getting back into racing dirt bikes with the kids so I could use the cash. Price is $545 shipped to lower 48.  The guitar has straplocks installed and comes with the gig bag, maunal, truss rod tool, and I'll throw in a Peavey AmpKit Link to hook up to your ipod and play.  I can do paypal or a USPS money order, please send me an email at upnorthbacon@hotmail.com if you're interested or have questions.  Thanks!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back