Getting the Band Back together!

some names..what do you like the best??

• Total voters

dmraco

Master Member
After 18 years, the drummer and I are getting the old band back together...sort of....

we are forming a 2 man acoustic group, me on the guitar and back up vocals and him singing and playing some guitar, bongos etc (not at the same time). :toothy12:

We need a name....the name we had before was too "college" and need something cool....I am taking suggestions.

Hehe, I see...

Hard to say - what style are you playing? Hans and Gretel theme band? "...and you will know us by the trail of bread"

If it didnt sound so much like a covers name i would say:
AC minus the DC
just as you said classic rock acoustic, but is incredibly like a AC/Dc cover acoustic more than classic rock  in general.
So im no help ,

When I saw your subject line I instantly imagined you in a Blues Brothers movie.  You're on a mission, a mission from God!

Well, my "band's" name (I put it in quotes because we never get time to practice) is The Legend of Peach Boy, so I'm probably not the best person to give advice, but what I like to do is search one of the online databases of dead words that no one uses anymore.  There are some really cool old words around.  I also like the idea of using the terms that you use in whatever industry you're in.  For example, if I was going to use stuff from sfx makeup, I could use alginate, ultracal, or my personal favorite: the zygomatic arches.  

I have two names that I always wanted to call bands and no one would ever go for:

That One Band
or
Taint

I sorta want to call a band Taint just because it could be an active word implying being in a state of twisting, or... just a little dirty.

-Mark

Back