Getting the Band Back together!

some names..what do you like the best??

• Total voters
I would have said something referencing Blues Brothers, since I was watching the movie yesterday.
"Mission from GOD"
"How much for the girl?"

Well, I have pages of these things, making up band names is just an occupational hazard.

If you want to do the pulled-loose skinny tie  - untucked dress shirt - Chuck Taylors - forehead bangs thing, the best possible name is:
The Problematics.

My latest personal fave is: Globular Manlips & the Bunny Probe, but that's a niche thing. You could take turns, being "the Probe" or "Globular"....
The Neandertones?
Hive Mind?
On and on and on and on.... next week I'll have five more.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
How's about "Round 2."  It's your second go and if you guys are large, then it really works.

That's great!

Congrats on getting it back together, duos rule!

Turbo and The Wix

Though I've called that name if I ever get into an acoustic duo.

Sounds like a fun project.

I will run some of these by the singer.  We are having our 1st official practice on Thurs.

songs include for thurs practice....

Into the mystic...van morrison
One....U2
Ripple...The grateful dead
Mother...pink floyd
Let her cry...hootie and the blowfish
Going to california...Led zep.....I need to work on this a bit....

Very excited...just put some new strings on the old acoustic! :guitarplayer2:

You should work on a way to transition between Pink Floyd's "Mother" and Danzig's "Mother." That I'd pay to see.  :laughing7:

Back in my days studying science, I thought The Standard Deviants or The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle would both make great band names. I'd love to come up with some kind of grammar-related name, but I got nothin'.

ErogenousJones said:
You should work on a way to transition between Pink Floyd's "Mother" and Danzig's "Mother." That I'd pay to see.  :laughing7:

Back in my days studying science, I thought The Standard Deviants or The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle would both make great band names. I'd love to come up with some kind of grammar-related name, but I got nothin'.

The Dangling Participles

... it sounds sort of dirty, doesn't it?

hannaugh said:
ErogenousJones said:

The Dangling Participles

... it sounds sort of dirty, doesn't it?

That's great. Way better than my other ideas: The Gerunds, Pluperfect, and Noncount.

I have to get a Three Stooges joke in, so I like "The Original Two Man Quartet". :icon_smile:

hannaugh said:
Glazed and Confused sounds like a special donut from Voodoo Donuts in Portland.

What's in the cream covering,  Hannaugh, LSD?  :toothy12: That would be very special indeed, lol....

=On topic=
My working name is Elephants Incognito (and I found out recently by doing a Google under my own name - a dare in a another forum -, that there's already a singer / acoustic guitar player with my own name dammit!), but if you are 'getting the band back together' a Blues Brothers reference or two is a must have!

Back