GAS Alert!!!!

Cagey said:
Wow! That's a very attractive piece! Be sure to buy some polishing papers and follow the bouncing ball here.

Thanks! I picked up a pack of wet/dry sandpaper that goes up to 4000 grit from Hobby Lobby

ragamuffin said:
I've been craving my first Warmoth neck, and planned on having one custom ordered, but then THIS showed up in the RSS feed and I surrendered. (I'd link it, but I already bought it)

Ultra-stripey goncalo tele neck:
-Standard thin (I would have preferred a 59' roundback, but not too greatly)
-Streaky ebony board with MoP inlays
-Ordered it with SS 6105's, Graphtech nut, and Sperzel tuner reams (for Hipshots)

I'm pretty damn excited  :glasses10:

I saw that one too. If it had been a '59, you would have done me a big favor - in keeping something I don't necessarily need away from me.  :icon_biggrin:

Needless to say it's a beautiful piece!  :icon_thumright:

Anyone notice the Hybrid Strats that are showing up in the showcase?
PS9047D.jpg

I could warm up to one of these! :cool01:

Yeah - I saw both the hybrid strats and hybrid teles. I promised myself to lay of drugs. But then I remembered I didn't do them in the first place  :doh:

SustainerPlayer said:
Yeah - I saw both the hybrid strats and hybrid teles. I promised myself to lay of drugs. But then I remembered I didn't do them in the first place  :doh:
:toothy12:

The double cutaway three pickup tele is basically what God was telling Leo to build on the mountain. He just got some details wrong on the first try, and then over corrected and succumbed to snazzy gadgets on the second try.  I've been playing a hardtail strat for a few decades now.  But - thank you for setting things right at last!

I want a hybrid Tele ASAP. I'd settled on a StarMooncaster before, but the Tele-with-a-Strat-pickguard is one of the two reasons I started looking at companies like Warmoth in the first place (the other being a Strat body with a Thinline pickguard), so I have to get on this.

Hurry up with the body builder, and by god there better be a chambered option.

I'm looking at some cheap pieces to buy and finish myself, maybe... And this one caught my attention, for "just" being a simple standard maple/rosewood neck combo. Looks like a flaming sky, or something! Really cool. Will have to spend money on less fun stuff than guitars at the moment so maybe some other will find it appealing  :icon_thumright:
SN15416A.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=SN15416&Body=1&Path=Neck

Or any other model for that matter!!!

They should have color options for the necks in the builder too! AAAaahhhhh

Back