GAS Alert!!!!

So I noticed Warmoth currently has some interesting Mahogany laminates, like this one:

LT1481a.jpg

Sure it would look great by itself, but I wonder what it would look like under trans red.

Whoa! That is some seriously bizarre Mahogany! I gotta think that would look great under some transparent red. It'd be one of a kind, that's for sure. Most people probably wouldn't believe you when you said it's Mahogany, although I don't know what else they'd think it could be.

If trying to guess, and not knowing it's Mahogany, I'd guess Makore. Only because I've seen the same pattern figuring in Makore.

Aw, man! That's got "me" written all over it. Gonna hafta pretend I'm mathematically challenged and go buy a lottery ticket.

Would have been so awesome if the "hole" pattern at the heel was at the 12th fret  :icon_biggrin:

Oh, my! Take out a loan indeed! That's a sharp piece!

I wonder how that would look on that blue ice Tele...

That looks very similar to mine on my 'Stormtrooper' .... which was a showcase neck, with inlays already.
http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=19269.0

I take it, you bought it Mr Ddbltrbl  :dontknow:

Yummie yum yum 
Ddbltrbl said:

Justify, rationalize, whatever.. I believe someone posted pics a while back that indicate what can happen if you don't:

Back