GAS Alert!!!!

Good thing they finally made the "Perfect Players Instrument".

They just don't want anyone to have it :laughing7:

Edit: That this is seriously impressive though.

*****NON-WARMOTH GAS*****

I'm Jonesing for one of these.  A Jackson Amp Works Behemoth 120 watt 2 channel all tube bass head. 

They are a local company, hand wired, point to point, blah blah blah, and an MSRP of $2,850 their dealers are not allowed to budge from.  However, a Black Friday temporary MAP variance, a friend who's a dealer, a wad of cash, and some traded gear may get it home for me.

JacksonBehemoth01.jpg

JacksonBehemoth02.jpg

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
*****NON-WARMOTH GAS*****

I'm Jonesing for one of these.  A Jackson Amp Works Behemoth 120 watt 2 channel all tube bass head. 

They are a local company, hand wired, point to point, blah blah blah, and an MSRP of $2,850 their dealers are not allowed to budge from.  However, a Black Friday temporary MAP variance, a friend who's a dealer, a wad of cash, and some traded gear may get it home for me.

That's too many stars aligning in your favor.  You don't have any choice but to grab one now.

Just talked to my guy.  He's got to order, granted his store and the place that makes them are in the same zip code.  The amount of money along with trade ought to get it done.

I will not be paying MSRP.  I don't care how nice it is, it ain't $2,850 nice. 

No USB?  So what.  The line out is 1/4" mono.  Kind of strange, so a DI box is already a must.  Balanced XLR is the standard for bass rig line outs, something most sound guys don't consider if you're not rolling in with an acoustic.

Here is a rather nice Strat body in the Showcase. Black Korina on Black Korina in transparent red. Yum.

redblkkorinastratbodyfrnt.jpg

redblkkorinastratbodyback.jpg

It does - I posted that body a long time back, surprised it's still in around. I wish the builder did a better job rendering transparent colors, especially red. It seems to wash out the contrast a bit compared to the actual photos in the showcase.

Back