Plenty of room for a you know what ...... GK-3 internal  :icon_biggrin:

Attachments

• LPC218B.jpg
    LPC218B.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 311
Do it! Buy it! You know you want to!

Of course, once you do, there'll be one less Paul in the Showcase  :laughing7:

vipp186C.jpg

Proof that I can find anything wrong anything, black binding on a body that dark?  3 pickups, the 5-way switch makes sense, but why 3 pot holes.  Typically the PRS control layout is V-T-toggle or rotary switch.  The 5 way switch and 3 pot holes, Strat wiring V-T-T?

I like the black binding. But, I agree that they should have left the control holes/slots up to the millionaire who eventually buys the thing. Nice body/wood/finish like that, you don't want to be presumptuous. At that price, the buyer's gonna want it perfect.

Those are just stunning works of art, you most definitely won't see anything coming from Gibby's factory looking that good...Maybe why they said knock it off!!!

The trees are in on it too, obviously - ever since Captain America caught Gibson's Henry Juzzelkooskiwhateva cattiin' around with them slutty foreign trees, America's First Line primo sugar maples are pulling together,

WHOOWOO

GO TEAM GO

LET'S SQUEEZE OUT SOME SPECIAL ONES FOR :hello2:
:blob7:
WARMOTH  :cool01:
:rock-on:
YEAH
RAH RAH :blob7:
:blob7: :party07:
GoTeam Go!
:eek:ccasion14:
etc...

(have you ever met any bandwidth that didn't secretly WANT to get wasted?) :glasses9:

StubHead said:
(have you ever met any bandwidth that didn't secretly WANT to get wasted?) :glasses9:
I have to wonder if it was only the bandwidth that got wasted there?  :icon_jokercolor:

Damn, glad I'm not looking to anything flame koa right now. This has got to be one of the most 3D looking pieces of wood I've ever seen. This goes way beyond typical flame or quilt.  :eek:

LT1154a.jpg

Too bad it probably wouldn't cover the entire top off a guitar though.

Now in all seriousness, does anybody know what causes really wild flames and grain in wood? It's got to be some kind of trauma, right? How old does a maple tree have to be to make guitar-sized tops? Obviously, you can see where I'm going with this... if you had some land in Vermont* or something, and you planted a bunch of maple trees, and you.... :evil4:  did things :evil4: to them.... would, like, your children get to sell them? Grandchildren? Not that mercenary greed should be your sole motive, of course. It ought to be enough just to be...  :evil4: doing things to trees. :evil4: The journey, not the destination.

Or you could even make a business out of it, you just set your internet-whooz-it program to find all the grown-up orphans of parents who were driving their car in a field and died - murdered by trees - and have them PAY you to let them... do things to your trees. And you gotta wonder, whym't a billionaire by now? :icon_scratch:

*(Sell 'em as Ver-mont Ver-moths! $400 extra....)

Death by Uberschall said:
Damn, glad I'm not looking to anything flame koa right now. This has got to be one of the most 3D looking pieces of wood I've ever seen. This goes way beyond typical flame or quilt.  :eek:

LT1154a.jpg

I'm single  for far too long. I'm seeing a lot of 'lady parts' in this billet. damn.

ps: is it a thick or thin top?

pps: not that it matters because

ppps: I have now 4 koa warmoth LP's and

pppps: I have my 21st LP on order.too :(

I'm beginning to think you need an intervention, and perhaps a 12-step program for ongoing support.

Orpheo said:
Death by Uberschall said:

LT1154a.jpg

I'm single  for far too long. I'm seeing a lot of 'lady parts' in this billet. damn.

ps: is it a thick or thin top?

pps: not that it matters because

ppps: I have now 4 koa warmoth LP's and

pppps: I have my 21st LP on order.too :(

It's a lam top. It amazing how the wood grain ripples and follows the flame.

Santa says you've been notty this year, and you're getting nothing but a telecaster in your stocking!
t3398A.jpg

Eeek - I'm all for character, but a knot that big in pine, I'd worry about.

The first person to both figure out that you could sell pine guitar bodies - because Leo DIDN'T - and that you could sell them for more than $27.50 - is probably going to get a building named after him at a business college. And it won't be made of pine.

Back