GAS Alert!!!!

Yeah, sure, that purple LP is nice... but I already have my purple guitar, and I don't have a blue one.  Or  a turquoise one.  But why choose?

Ps7426A.jpg

That's about the coolest thing... usually the fades are trying to travel around the colors too quick, orange till purple. That one is fine. And the boys at headquarter agree with me - $788 worth of fine. :sad1:

Technically i can afford this(Would put me into needing to pay off money a month but might be worth it.)
Technically I already know what i'd do with this lovely piece of wood now that the last LP bass body has gone out of the showcase.
Technically I already have a nickname for it, if a majorly inappropriate one.
Technically It would get a v headstock neck so a little bit of entwhistle vibe was in it.
Technically........ STOP ME BUYING THIS!!!!!

bp1289a.jpg

Cagey said:

Can't stop you. It is your density. I mean, your destiny.

Maybe if it's around after christmas i might have sold enough/saved enough/ got enough money somehow to pay for it without having to pay it off gradually afterwards. Either way it would stay as a body for a while till i could afford the neck and everything. Plus track down some powerbuckers again  :headbang1:

Mp228A.jpg

:guitarplayer2: :party07: :cool01: :guitaristgif: :hello2:

I wanna be rich and buy that  :sad:

I really like the little totem pole - the guy with the huge mustache on top of the angry skull guy on top of the creepy little girl. We're going to have start censoring trees, if this keeps up. Fortunately, I won't be buying any $839 bodies until I'm living in the eagle-winged palace of the Queen Chinee...

StubHead said:
I really like the little totem pole - the guy with the huge mustache on top of the angry skull guy on top of the creepy little girl. We're going to have start censoring trees, if this keeps up. Fortunately, I won't be buying any $839 bodies until I'm living in the eagle-winged palace of the Queen Chinee...
Okay, I actually see what you're talking about - should I worry?

Death by Uberschall said:
Those are just stunning works of art, you most definitely won't see anything coming from Gibby's factory looking that good...Maybe why they said knock it off!!!! :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
Those are just stunning works of art, you most definitely won't see anything coming from Gibby's factory looking that good...Maybe why they said knock it off!!!! :dontknow:

Wouldn't surprise me.

Back