GAS Alert!!!!

Bagman67 said:
Now here's something you don't see every day:

BP1324A.jpg

Oh my word,...............................................  :eek:

Cagey said:
Would somebody please buy this chambered 4lb 2oz black bound Pau Ferro over Mahogany Tele body before I get so much gas that I float away?

pt2676a.jpg
pt2676c.jpg
pt2676b.jpg

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

There were two of them just like that -- chambered, Mahogany, PF top, black binding, rear route. That is one, I bought the other one. Does that help? :)

:toothy10:

Congratulations! Beautiful pieces! You're going to be soooo happy!

Now all you gotta do is send me the body, neck, and all the pieces and parts. I'll assemble, wire it, and make the frets right, then set it up so nice Yngwie would drool over it, and send it back to you. There'll be a small service charge, of course, but it'll be well worth it. You don't want to entrust such a project to some local long-haired hack luthier wannabe.

That was my understanding as well.

That's a nice part. Like to have it myself. Sure is priced nice. Don't know what I'd do with it, though.

Random off topic question.

If you live 12 miles from warmoth, will they let you drive over and pick up your guitar?

I realise these will do nowt for the wood grain fetishists here, but these two almost have me reaching for my wallet

Lpcp322A.jpg

If it was just a little lighter (and if I didn't already have more Les Pauls than I know what to do with), I'd be all over that. Great variation on a gold top or Peter Green-style lemon burst.

And this one technically isn't anything special, but I think this is the first time I've seen an actual photo of the Purple Frost finish, let alone one in the showcase. I've been looking for years now, never spotted one before. I've been tempted by Candy Purple before, but always held out because I wasn't sure if Purple Frost would be better but could never tell due to the lack of photos. Now I definitely know what my next body order is gonna be sprayed with (I'd buy this one, but I have no use for a guitar with a vibrato. Someone make sure it goes to a good - and importantly, fabulous - home)
Ps6975C.jpg

SPRINKLES said:
Random off topic question.
If you live 12 miles from warmoth, will they let you drive over and pick up your guitar?
You mean the Parts.  :icon_biggrin:
Ring and ask them.

But Holy Crap ... if I lived that close to them, I'd be either working their  :toothy10:  or ..... looking for a job their.
OR
:icon_scratch:  Be very very broke 

There was a video for that 'Lemon Drop Metallic' LP on Warmoth facebook, showing the slight changes viewed at diff angles.
But .... I can't locate it now  :doh:

Even though I got a 'Metallic Tobacco Burst' .....  :dontknow:  that Lemon Drop one doesn't really grab me.

They'd never hire me. I'm an artist with fantastic hands. but no training in guitar building. I'd be amazing if trained. but there are already a mountain of people TRAINED that deserve a job there.

All I'd bring to the table is creativity, dedication and Craftsmenship.

Pfffft.

WHO WANT'S THAT.

But yes.

12 FREAKING MILES UP THE ROAD. IN AUBURN.

Ace Flibble said:
I realise these will do nowt for the wood grain fetishists here, but these two almost have me reaching for my wallet

Lpcp322A.jpg

If it was just a little lighter (and if I didn't already have more Les Pauls than I know what to do with), I'd be all over that. Great variation on a gold top or Peter Green-style lemon burst.

I am a confirmed wood grain AND Fender fetish type and confess to having inpure thoughts when viewing that LP. That is way nice.

SalsaNChips said:
Ace Flibble said:

Lpcp322A.jpg

I am a confirmed wood grain AND Fender fetish type and confess to having inpure thoughts when viewing that LP. That is way nice.

Black hardware would set that body off!  :headbang1:

Back