GAS Alert!!!!

Hmm, it went away.

Here it is from somewhere else:
111884_2.jpg

Bagman67 said:

For that one, we gotta bring back this
jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Pretty but out of my price range.. but it gives me an idea for a blue - red - orange linear burst, maybe with a smidge of black around the edge to enhance contrast and make it pop -  to make the whole guitar a big flame. 

swarfrat said:
Pretty but out of my price range.. but it gives me an idea for a blue - red - orange linear burst, maybe with a smidge of black around the edge to enhance contrast and make it pop -  to make the whole guitar a big flame.
Just don't do this:

Almainsm.jpg

Bagman67 said:
I might get this:

Lpcp319A.jpg
[/size]

GONE  :eek:  ..... NO it wasn't me  :icon_biggrin:

OK anyone here get that ?  :dontknow:
Really hope someone did, so we get to see more of it  :toothy10:
I love black binding  :icon_thumright:

Well, it wasn't me! I went back to look at it on Sunday and it was already gone!  :sad:
Hope someone in the forum got it!  :guitarplayer2:

Corey P. said:
swarfrat said:
Just don't do this:

http://mesaboogie.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Almainsm.jpg
I quite like that :dontknow: I'd rather the colours were more evenly spread rather than 50% on the yellow/orange and the purple in particular needs to be a bit brighter (plus I can't stand the masked edge effect), but other than that it's gorgeously done.

Back