GAS Alert!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230803707873?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Hoo-boodle-hoo-boodle-hoo!!! My one, last, and only chance to sound exactly like Duane Allman is through, over, stomped to death by the cruel nailed jackboots of some unfeeling monster who... umm. Well. One thing at least, I didn't get totally FLEECED, like this poor ignorant idjit who thinks he can just spend and spend and buy and buy and that somehow, his quivering limp talent will firm up and swell to giant-sized NSW unbearably-talented... talent. HaHaHaHa! What a dork!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120929303525?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Look at that! It's gotta be some proxifried Southern slimin' going on there, nobody's right MIND would go out and blow $172 bucks on a friggin' bottle thinking like some kind of vibes is a-gonna reach all the way offa poor dead Duane's finger, slurp backward in an anti-temporal timeloop THROUGH the bottle factORY factory and 45 years lating put a liplock on  THEIR OWN FINGER. through the bottle and onto Duanes poor dead finger and giv... well, I mean LOOK:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=230803707873

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p4340.l2565&rt=nc&item=120929303525

but... but... those aren't proxidental, those are genuinely incontinental humming beans!! They... te... dickweeds.

WAHHHHH!!! I WANNA MY BOTTLE!!!!!!

Gas Alert - Screaming Deals:
PS6887a.jpg

mn1427a.jpg

Whadya know - a jackson neck which hasn't been bit by a snake/vampire!

Would somebody please buy this chambered 4lb 2oz black bound Pau Ferro over Mahogany Tele body before I get so much gas that I float away?

pt2676a.jpg
pt2676c.jpg
pt2676b.jpg

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Cagey said:
Would somebody please buy this chambered 4lb 2oz black bound Pau Ferro over Mahogany Tele body before I get so much gas that I float away?

pt2676a.jpg
pt2676c.jpg
pt2676b.jpg

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.
I thought you had some extra parts you needed to make a guitar with... :dontknow:

I usually find that a nice loud, satisfying FART can ease most anything, plus, you may have to CHANGE ROOMS with verve, thereby eliminating the stimuli... just don't melt the furniture. Isn't there some kind of software that can be used to block guitar-toy sites?  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:

4 years ago, when I ordered my first Warmoth parts, I built a J-Bass.  At the time, blocks and binding on bass necks were not available for scratch builds.  The showcase had plenty of options, but I wanted the elusive Righthand Reverse blocked and bound J-Bass neck.  They couldn't do it at the time, so I was stuck with a normal orientation blocked and bound Showcase neck or custom order a Righthand rev. with no blocks or binding.  I chose the latter.

UNTIL NOW!
I pulled the trigger on this one, and I can't help but feel the Warmoth folks knew they were shooting fish in a barrel with me.  Plain Maple and gloss finish weren't my first choices, but I'll give it a good home.  As I (and they) always say, "...you can scratch build one."  The price was so nice.  Now to build a bass around it. 
Rev01.jpg

There was also this bad boy.  I love the Birdseyes and could just picture a Tonar boiled oil finish on one, but couldn't seal the deal with the black blocks and binding insisting on a black blound body to match.  Plus, ever since my Birdseye Warmoth Pro neck, a 2 piece neck of the same wood just seems weird to me.
Rev02.jpg

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
...  Plus, ever since my Birdseye Warmoth Pro neck, a 2 piece neck of the same wood just seems weird to me.

Most builders agree that two piece necks are stronger than one piece necks. It's strange that Warmoth is making one piece necks with their "weak" VM truss rod and two piece necks with their "strong" PRO truss rod. I would have ordered two AAA flame maple necks so far if they were offering options for two piece VM necks.

I've always wanted a tiger finish like Lynch has even though I'm not a fan of locking tremolos or hair metal...

Just don't go warming the heartles of you... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:guitarplayer2:

Back