GAS Alert!!!!

PS6669A.jpg

That one might even warrant coming up with some kinda of sue happy company inspired pickguard so as to not obscure the figuring on the lower horn. I'm not a die hard 'all figured tops should be rear routed' kinda guy, but I woulda thought twice before sending this one to the top routed pile.

PS6669C.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
I'm always opposed to covering Bk with anything but clear, however i like that one. Very tasty.. :party07:

It's hard to make BK look bad.  Even Mully's solid colored BK Strat with only the natural binding showing looks great.  I'm a sucker for BK in Dragon Burst too.  This is proof too that BK is not just for coffee table finishes.

Local music store has a metallic orange Strat (Fender American Deluxe body) with Kinmans, a Wilky, locking Schallers, and a 59 Roundback-profiled Warmoth neck in maple with ebony fboard - and stainless 6115's, for 700 bucks (with padded gigbag).  I contemplate picking it up, selling off the body and a bunch of other hardware I have around here, and building up a Strat around my flame-maple-topped Warmoth body.

Bagman67 said:
Local music store has a metallic orange Strat (Fender American Deluxe body) with Kinmans, a Wilky, locking Schallers, and a 59 Roundback-profiled Warmoth neck in maple with ebony fboard - and stainless 6115's, for 700 bucks (with padded gigbag).  I contemplate picking it up, selling off the body and a bunch of other hardware I have around here, and building up a Strat around my flame-maple-topped Warmoth body.

Do it.

IS THIS REALLY ONLY $305?

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=LPCP314&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WarmothShowcaseGuitarBodies+%28Warmoth+Showcase+Guitar+Bodies%29

Jet-Jaguar said:
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
I'm a sucker for BK in Dragon Burst too.  This is proof too that BK is not just for coffee table finishes.

I love my Dragon Burst korinna strat.

IMG_0654.jpg

Did you ever post any full body shots of you dragon burst korina start? I don't ever remember seeing them.

lafromla1 said:
IS THIS REALLY ONLY $305?

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=LPCP314&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WarmothShowcaseGuitarBodies+%28Warmoth+Showcase+Guitar+Bodies%29

Here was the guitar in question
LPCP314a.jpg
LPCP314b.jpg

Specs: DL Flame Maple on Makore, Rear Rout, H-X-H Pickup Routing,
Drilled for TOM/STP, Angled Pocket, 7/8" (22.23mm) Side Jack Hole Jack,
Ivoroid Binding Binding, Tigers Eye Finish with Clear Gloss back finish $305

I should have bought it off the website :doh:, but I had to call to make sure there wasn't something wrong with it that they forgot to mention.  That is when they told me it was a mistake on the price.

ps6716a.jpg
PS6599a.jpg

Maybe I should consider something like:
M794a.jpg

in transparent red with a recessed or strat bridge.

PaulXerxen (nexrex) said:
Did you ever post any full body shots of you dragon burst korina start? I don't ever remember seeing them.

Oh man, I took the pictures, but I forgot about it and never put them online.  I should do that tonight.

Back