GAS Alert!!!!

Updown said:
Patriot54 said:
Here's a real life mockup...

oncelerguitar.jpg
:doh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOzhbj1BVOU  ..............  :laughing7:

That scarf joint can't be stable.  :icon_biggrin:

Although given the odd temperament of the CGI, it may be a good candidate for a Novax system...

Wow, that mockup is very... literal.  Obviously you can't make an exact real life copy of a cartoon guitar.  I mean, it is a cartoon after all.  I was just thinking of something similar because I liked the direction they were going.

If I were to build a guitar based on it, it would look more like this: 

7107463545_b358b133db_z.jpg

StubHead said:
Make that a singlecut and it kinda looks like a Knaggs Choptank

Oddly, I lived a half-block from the Choptank River for six years. Now it's more like four blocks.

In Maryland? I didn't realize the state had many Warmoth-ites other than myself

Moar pikshurs!

New Pretty
PT2627a.jpg

Screaming deal. If it were recessed TOM  I'd have to buy it and store it at a friends house for a couple months.
m782a.jpg

Pretty, and a hard tail too!
ps6357A.jpg

Had I found this at the right time, I might have a different guitar. I'm glad it wasn't there.
M871A.jpg

hannaugh said:
Wow, that mockup is very... literal.  Obviously you can't make an exact real life copy of a cartoon guitar.  I mean, it is a cartoon after all.  I was just thinking of something similar because I liked the direction they were going.

I like the body shape on your drawing, but keep the curved headstock (minus the kink next to the nut)

hannaugh said:

Reminds me of a lag jet
0ccc4e2a66c3b0972965bb2c9afe208d.jpg

SustainerPlayer said:
elfro89 said:

Stratocasters ...  :toothy11:

:laughing7:

Well it looks like what hannaugh was talking about.
This guy made them ... http://www.brianeastwoodguitars.co.uk/bender.html

I'm trying to imagine a case for them  :icon_scratch: ....... let alone playing it  :sad1:

Somebody tell Trevor about that Bender!

b2066a.jpg

This bass body has my eye. Looking to build a bass.... but this has my eye even more.

b2342a.jpg

Back